cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge

What’s does it mean when a notification says so and so merged this topic?

Thanks 

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Merge

E5326863-D2F3-4951-8E9A-1EB39C447F91.jpeg

This is what I’m referring to. Anyone know? 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Merge

That's a strange one. The moderators here do not merge threads. It could be a platform bug. I'll look into it and see what I can find out. 

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Merge

alan@ebay

Thanks Alan, it now shows this today. If that helps at all. Yesterday it showed 2 users and 3 others. Didn’t get a screenshot of that.61D968B4-082B-470F-B742-13CC125A4DE4.jpeg

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Merge

That's great, thanks @loveyourimagination49

There have been some bugs in the notification feed, and I suspect this is another one. Lithium is investigating. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Merge

It’s completely gone from my notifications now.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply