cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you agree to the new terms and agreements page?

I did. So why am I being asked to agree to that page 10x times over and over? I cleared cache/cookies, used different browsers/workstations/computers. Am I the only one that ebay is requiring I agree to that page almost every time I come to these boards?

There's also some times that I click agree and it basically does nothing... it just reloads that same terms and agreement page waiting for me to click agree again.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I am having the same sign-in issue.  Over and over again.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Same here. It’s very annoying!

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Do you have it setup so you have to log in every time? Mine is set to remember me, and only have had to do it once. (so far!)

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I’m having the same problem, I thought it was just me!

GloryBells  • 
eBay Mentor Since 2008

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@redmodelt wrote:

Do you have it setup so you have to log in every time? Mine is set to remember me, and only have had to do it once. (so far!)

I have it set up so it remembers me every time. Still wants me to re-agree. Ebay has a very bad short term memory.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

On the upper right of my screen is a little blank person icon - I click on that and I'm signed in.  I only stumbled onto it and can't figure out any other way to do it that's not tedious.  Weird.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You are not the only one...........

BUT

I'm "happy" to trade the multiple sign in thing for the return of poster/user info (avatar, feedback and link to listings) THAT was especially annoying!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@slippinjimmy wrote:

You are not the only one...........

BUT

I'm "happy" to trade the multiple sign in thing for the return of poster/user info (avatar, feedback and link to listings) THAT was especially annoying!

Also the inability for threads to be bumped up and sorted by recent reply times when khoros just took over. I'd totally take this agreement glitch over that.

Btw, each time I replied to this thread  I had to re-agree to that page again. There were times yesterday that it kept just refreshing that page not allowing me thru... so I just thought I guess I'm not participating in the boards for the moment and I just give up.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Yesterday I could read but not post.  Hit the "agreed" button because they don't give you a real choice, and then couldn't post.  The Reply button was either grayed out or didn't work.  Today I tried from my tablet, which won't let me onto the boards at all from the app.  Can't even see them.  Got in from the web browser ... eventually.  Now it's working from a real computer. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I had to agree twice yesterday then it bounced me all over various boards. It was a mess. Different day, always some tech issue and glitches with ebay. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

lol The standard Ebay CS response. Which means it may or may not ever really get fixed. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply