cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boards not working on firefox?

Anyone else not able to view the boards on Firefox this morning? Not sure if its an ebay/lithium issue or a firefox issue. I can still view them on chrome and safari. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Boards not working on firefox?

Iphone back down, but firefox on windows 7 laptop is working.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

doug@ebay wrote:

Excellent point @thatsallfolks and I agree. That is a different issue than the Community displaying on Firefox.

@thatsallfolks wrote:

doug@ebay wrote:

I don't believe in magic.

Could be servers, networks, many things. We're looking into it.

@thatsallfolks wrote:

doug@ebay wrote:

I'll answer you @thatsallfolks .

There was no dynamic code change in the middle of the day.

@@thatsallfolk wrote:

@helloandgoodmorning wrote:

Yes, they were down on FireFox for me for an hour, hour and a half. They're back up now and the menu bar at the top is rearranged. They must be performing updates.

Yes, they did a code update. I had the same screen full of garbage, and when it came back, the top menu was in a different order.

Who does a cosmetic code change in the middle of the day? Never mind, don't answer that.

Yet the screen somehow changed. Must be magic.

Thanks for looking into it. I only made my comment because in 30 years in IT, I've never seen a server or network problem change the order of the items in a menu. 

The community page displayed exactly the same way for me in Chrome as it did for labs118 in whatever browser he/she was using, so it wasn't unique to Firefox.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

doug@ebay wrote:

Excellent point @thatsallfolks and I agree. That is a different issue than the Community displaying on Firefox.

@thatsallfolks wrote:

doug@ebay wrote:

I don't believe in magic.

Could be servers, networks, many things. We're looking into it.

@thatsallfolks wrote:

doug@ebay wrote:

I'll answer you @thatsallfolks .

There was no dynamic code change in the middle of the day.

@@thatsallfolk wrote:

@helloandgoodmorning wrote:

Yes, they were down on FireFox for me for an hour, hour and a half. They're back up now and the menu bar at the top is rearranged. They must be performing updates.

Yes, they did a code update. I had the same screen full of garbage, and when it came back, the top menu was in a different order.

Who does a cosmetic code change in the middle of the day? Never mind, don't answer that.

Yet the screen somehow changed. Must be magic.

Thanks for looking into it. I only made my comment because in 30 years in IT, I've never seen a server or network problem change the order of the items in a menu. 

I just tagged Alan from a similar post in tech issues. People are having this issue in chrome on desktops.  Started for me just before 10am today.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Lithium identified a server issue and restarted servers. I am checking multiple browsers and things seem back to normal. Please let me know if issues persist.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

iPhone and Firefox back to “normal”
for me.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply