cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow sales

Is everyone slow of is it just me?  They are buying but cheap, cheap.  Probably trying to figure out how to pay for gas.  Me too.

thanks!!

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: slow sales

same issue here, something is going on, last week we were flooded and now this week only one order since sunday/monday. ebay has turned off a switch or search engines are blocking listings again,,,,no idea but something has been turned off.

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

I will add its not just ebay, all platforms are like they are shut down, nothing is coming in from anywhere this week.

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

This month form 1st may 2022 my sale went down really Bad . I have all hot selling items like Philips norelco braun remington Wahl panasonic

Message 33 of 39
latest reply

Hi no we are all suffering lack of sales as you say its the climate people are worried about the bills and increasing in  Oct again. your not alone..

Message 34 of 39
latest reply

I think sales are slow due to the ECONOMY no matter what false narrative the government and media gives. I have had dresses on for auctions for $1 either no or few views, etc. I took them off to regroup. Also, I think sellers do not want 1099's so are not going above the $600 so they do not get one. Who wants to be subject to the tyranny of 100,000 new IRS agents courtesy of this administration. 

Message 35 of 39
latest reply

I usually sell one of two items a day sometimes more.  The last 4 day I have not sold anything.

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

It all depends on what you sell and your asking price. I have listed 220 items so far in the last 90 days and sold 73. I am happy with the results.

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

@sakic92710   Good news. I am glad to see you are branching out. Yes, records and there are a lot more stuff that sells easily out there, assuming you do not over price.

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 39 of 39
latest reply