cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem went from bad to worse after talking to Ebay CS and Leads about listings in store

I need someone from Ebay who actually cares about their customers to contact me ASAP  

This is for Ebay monitors of these boards.   I am not getting anywhere with this problem of mine with basic CS and Leads from CS.   I need someone from above the Leads to step in a contact me and address the problem 

Im not looking to answer general public   i know they monitor these boards and I know these people can direct the right person to me or vice versa  

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: problem went from bad to worse after talking to Ebay CS and Leads about listings in store

@diecastcurator wrote:

I need someone from Ebay who actually cares about their customers to contact me ASAP  

This is for Ebay monitors of these boards.   I am not getting anywhere with this problem of mine with basic CS and Leads from CS.   I need someone from above the Leads to step in a contact me and address the problem 

Im not looking to answer general public   i know they monitor these boards and I know these people can direct the right person to me or vice versa  

Do you seriously expect to get a response from eBay when you don't even include a hint about what the issue is?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: problem went from bad to worse after talking to Ebay CS and Leads about listings in store

No, they don't monitor these boards.

If we knew what kind of problem you're having, someone could probably help with who to contact.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@diecastcurator wrote:

If you’re not looking to answer the general public, then why would you post in a public forum? 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I beg to disagree.  I believe they do monitor these boards.  How do I know?  I've been booted off of using this board twice in the past for something I said that they didn't like.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@vintage-camerastuff ,

Yes, they have moderators that monitor these boards. The moderators work for Khoros which eBay outsourced to run the boards.

The moderators are the ones the edit postings, suspend members and etc.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@diecastcurator  No one from eBay is here. 

There is no customer service managers stocking this board.

This is all the general public - buyers and sellers.

Most of the buyers and sellers here know more than CS that you would be calling.

You will not receive a call from anyone by posting here.

Best of luck with your problem.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@vintage-camerastuff wrote:

I beg to disagree.  I believe they do monitor these boards.  How do I know?  I've been booted off of using this board twice in the past for something I said that they didn't like.

Khorus monitors the boards for infractions of the board rules, they are not eBay employees, they cannot help with ANY eBay related matters.

There are some eBay staff that visit the boards from time to time but they do not and will not respond to a post such as the one by @diecastcurator that contains no information whatsoever. If they were to respond it would only to tell you to follow the standard process starting with the Help pages.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@diecastcurator ,

You really think that with all of the experience collectively the sellers have on this board they haven’t run into all of the issues you can have with listing an item in a store? 

Many of the CS people that work for eBay haven’t listed anything in their life. Many sellers here have listed thousands of items each including myself.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

The new, modern way of getting an American based eBay customer service rep is on Facebook. Not joking.

Hopefully you already have an account. Search for "eBay for business" on facebook and send them a message. They may not get back to you until tomorrow. When they do respond, you will have to go through a verification process to validate your eBay account to continue with them on FB. It's a long process, but this is how eBay has filtered out the millions of daily complaints(that they earned).

Message 10 of 10
latest reply