cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile web site is unusable!

(there is no web site is broken category so the forum selected is random)

eBay's mobile web site is broken to the point that it's unusable. For whatever reason, the browser I always use for eBay on my browser had it's cookies invalidated and was prompted to call 1-866-643-1607 and dial a looong number. Well, the number was accepted but the call went absolutely nowhere because it's after hours. I had to complete my business using my laptop instead which magically did not have its cookies invalidated, but then I opened the phone browser again and I suppose after it reloaded the page it instead prompted to send a TXT which did work, but I absolutely was NOT GIVEN THE OPTION TO USE THE FIRST TIME. In fact I was never given any option at any point to use the broken voice call versus the working SMS. The web site is just plain broken and unusable. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: mobile web site is unusable!

I still never sell or do seller activity on eBay through their app. I don’t even go to their mobile site, I always use their desktop site as I feel anything else isn’t really geared for sellers as much as the desktop site is.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply