cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing w/store

I have a store which is working

I really dont know how to list with it so I use regular account and it posts in store

2 issues

1. blocks=ed after 2000 existing listings on regular ebay

2. how to list using store as I'm told i'm unlimited

Thank you

Terry

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: listing w/store

You don't list from your store, there's no way to do that anyway, when you create a listing from your seller hub it goes into your store. Your store isn't on a different eBay, not sure where you get that idea from.
If you have monthly selling limits of 2000 getting a store won't give you more listings until eBay increases those limits. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

paying 59.95 /month for store and that should not restrict me to 2000 listings

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Did you read any of the responses on your other store thread?

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@morgan1889cc wrote:

Paying 59.95/month does not restrict you to 2000 listings

You have monthly limits due to your track record. I currently have a monthly limit set to 2400 items listed/sold and $110,000K listed/sold. 

Paying for a store, and getting tons of extra listing insertions does not increase beyond your monthly limit. You can request eBay to increase your monthly limit, but paying for a store will not do it. 

eBay's monthly limit is effectively the same thing as a credit card's credit limit.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

As far as listing, you do it the same way you have been, there's nothing different.

What is your monthly listing/selling limit?

A store subscription does not change your personal listing/selling limit.

Have a great day.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@morgan1889cc wrote:

You're wasting your money on a store. You have a monthly listing allotment it has nothing to do with a store, having a store when you have selling limits will NOT give you an increase in those limits.
When eBay gives you an increase in your monthly selling limit then and only then, will you be able to list more than 2000.

You can request an increase in selling limits once per month, on the 20th of every month eBay evaluates your selling performance to see if you qualify for an increase.  Click this link > Selling Limits  

To learn about selling limits and how to request an increase. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

It may be the selling limits you have on the account that are set by Ebay.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I see

I had 1975 listings b4 store and now at $59.95 restricted at 2000 listings.

I do get to list more after selling or deleting of course

I do get more free listings yet....being a mmber since 1999 should mean something

Do you know how I can get my listing allowance increased? 

Seems like when blocked for trying to list the 2001st listing, it's always a pat answer of not being eligible at this time. What does not eligible relate to and how can I change my limit

Thank you

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Please re-send 

Thank you

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@morgan1889cc wrote:

I see

I had 1975 listings b4 store and now at $59.95 restricted at 2000 listings.

I do get to list more after selling or deleting of course

I do get more free listings yet....being a mmber since 1999 should mean something

Do you know how I can get my listing allowance increased? 

Seems like when blocked for trying to list the 2001st listing, it's always a pat answer of not being eligible at this time. What does not eligible relate to and how can I change my limit

Thank you

@morgan1889cc 

This is not how having a store works.  You are NOT "restricted" to any number of listings.  However in my earlier post I did explain your problem is more likely your selling limits.  Did you check that?  What is your selling limit?  You can see it in the Seller Hub.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@morgan1889cc wrote:

Please re-send 

Thank you

Here is your link to the other thread you opened a couple days ago on the same subject.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Ebay-Store/td-p/34456852

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@morgan1889cc 

Go to Seller Hub: Overview

Everyone can customize their own views, but in there you typically have all the little boxes of info (Sales, Tasks, Feedback, etc)

If you haven't removed it from this view, you have "Monthly Limits". Below the items & Dollars limits bars, you have "Learn More" and "Request to list more".

I suggest you click Request to list more 🙂

Screenshot 2024-05-14 124501.png

Message 13 of 13
latest reply