cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!

out of over 600 items listed, i'm lucky to see 1 sale a day after averaging 6-10 a day !!!! The rare times I do sell something on an auction, the buyer doesn't pay!!!  SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Re: just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!

What's going on here?

I used to sell multiple items everyday all over the planet!

I guess those days are gone

Message 136 of 165
latest reply

I think the more you post on the boards, the less you sell.  Or, maybe it's the less you sell, the more you post on the boards.  I'm sure ebay has figured out some way to penalize us for posting our opinions. 

Message 137 of 165
latest reply

everyday I get a message like this

error

Sorry! We're currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete the process at this time.
Message 138 of 165
latest reply

Looks like another slow start to the month just like the last 12 months

14 Page Views today. - Pitiful

Message 139 of 165
latest reply

No sales for me in over 24 hours...unusual...I have 450+ listings...And my store views dropped to zero at the end of the month... for about one day so far...

I think ebays system is having problems....

Maybe it has to do with sellers with stores having to use up free listings by the end of the month?

Message 140 of 165
latest reply

I agree there are almost no sales and let's admit this the fraud on ebay is rampant. I am scared to even sell anything any more. The swap scam is all but ruining me. I won the last appeal because the buyer admitted to disassembling the part I sent him, then filed a dispute and then sent me back his old part not disassembled. If he had not danced with me in emails stating things he hadn't actually done, again I would have lost $100 and he would have gotten a free auto part. It's awful here and not even worth trying to sell here any more. I have boxes and boxes of things I mknow should sell over wide catefories and all I have done is created a huge mess in my home and set my self for being ripped off. I am very dishearttened with ebay, there is little to no seller protection from Fraud. It's horrible now. You really can not make a living off ebay any longer unless you are high volume and only selling new products. The cammers and the fees just kill it.

Message 141 of 165
latest reply

@myrandompostingid wrote:

I think the more you post on the boards, the less you sell.  Or, maybe it's the less you sell, the more you post on the boards.  I'm sure ebay has figured out some way to penalize us for posting our opinions. 

I think so as well.

Less items for everyone to see..
Message 142 of 165
latest reply

I totally agree something is up - been selling at least 1 item and up to 12 a day and now it's like 1 a week if I'm lucky... I keep dropping prices and...nothing...I don't get it...what happened?!?

Message 143 of 165
latest reply

This thread was posted in July 2014 - why are you reviving it????

Message 144 of 165
latest reply

@kathieskorner wrote:

This thread was posted in July 2014 - why are you reviving it????

Maybe because it's still relevant? 

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 145 of 165
latest reply

Absolutely still relevant, sales are next to nothing 😞   and summer is gone, so what's the excuse?  

Message 146 of 165
latest reply

Yes it is just DEAD! No views no sales. Can't even make a living now. Something is shady & it is obvious too. Lowering prices & selling for nothing doesn't even help. I have 2 stores & sales are almost nonexistant. Just like the stores.. INVISIBLE!

Message 147 of 165
latest reply

Message 148 of 165
latest reply

I've sold on ebay for 12 years and let me tell you its rolling black outs for small sellers.

No, they don't penalize you for posting, the penalize you for being a small seller.

They would rather have someone who sells 1000 packs of fake batteries than someone that sells 8-10 things a day.

Here's proof.

Message 149 of 165
latest reply

This is why ebay is failing.

Not because of the tried and true, salt of the earth sellers that do right by each and every individual buyer, but rather these giant Chinese corporate sellers that can abuse American's by funneling US dollars to China by selling fraudulent goods.

Message 150 of 165
latest reply