cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!

out of over 600 items listed, i'm lucky to see 1 sale a day after averaging 6-10 a day !!!! The rare times I do sell something on an auction, the buyer doesn't pay!!!  SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

@paigecoverdale wrote:

This is why ebay is failing.

Not because of the tried and true, salt of the earth sellers that do right by each and every individual buyer, but rather these giant Chinese corporate sellers that can abuse American's by funneling US dollars to China by selling fraudulent goods.

I tried to buy something here tonight, but every single solitary search result eBay returned was in China, with stupid long handling and shipping times.

I bought it on Amazon. I'm just SMH...

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 151 of 165
latest reply

Here's another good one- Stick on weatherstrip:

eBay: "your search returned 0 items"

Amazon: 3 pages of exactly what I'm looking for.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 152 of 165
latest reply

Yes you are not important enough to ebay,why would they care?I myself can tell you many times that they messed up and when you tell them that a mistake has happened they told me i was covered under ebay protection as a seller and then 2 weeks later someone in higher power says they will not honor the original promise,they really dont have a clue about customer loyalty just getting rich,well i am done with them and curse the name,will do business with amazon or any other online from now on.
Message 153 of 165
latest reply

1 sale today, down about $200 for the average.

Must be rolling out an update.

Message 154 of 165
latest reply

Same, sales way down. Worst since I've began selling. I average 15 items a day. The other day I sold ZERO. Now tell me how that makes sense?
Message 155 of 165
latest reply

What is going on guys???? My sales are DOWN 88.3% (Compared to the prior 31 days)

Not a sale for dayyyyyysssssss.... 😞

Message 156 of 165
latest reply

@honestabe411 wrote:
Same, sales way down. Worst since I've began selling. I average 15 items a day. The other day I sold ZERO. Now tell me how that makes sense?

Same. I average about 8-12 a day. I've got over 10 new listings with 0 views...the bots haven't even bothered to show up.

They must be tinkering with the shipping rates or something becaquse a dead zone ALWAYS coincides with updates.

Message 157 of 165
latest reply

Yes true. Today has picked up. Yesterday as well doing a little over $250
Message 158 of 165
latest reply

it's because of tax mount!
Message 159 of 165
latest reply

This aint no Monty Hall Production anymore on eBay!!!  🙂 

Message 160 of 165
latest reply

Selling for almost 20 years & this is nuts!  Can't even sell gold or silver. Checked & nobody else is getting sales either. They r far & few between.  EBay doesn't seem to care at all!  People keep complaining & ebay does nothing!

Message 161 of 165
latest reply

Got a note from eBay saying thank you for listing more items. Not listing more, just not selling anything so the ads are just piling up, & just keep getting charged more money.  Too bad eBay CEO doesn't do a thing..we're all going down in the same bucket.

Message 162 of 165
latest reply

Why in the world are you replying to a thread from July 2014??  

Message 163 of 165
latest reply

Re: just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!, I wish just a day.   How about:  

Re: just another DEAD, NO SALE:  week!!!!

Message 164 of 165
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 165 of 165
latest reply