cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay froze my payments for 30 days for no reason!

I received a message saying that my account "did not meet the bad buyer policy requirements".
If I have had no complaints, item returned, no buyer disputes, where does this come from?
The worst thing is that when I try to get in touch, I can't reach any real customer service representative.
It's funny that even for sales that have arrived, fees continue to be charged, how am I going to send orders if I don't receive payments including the shipping cost that buyers pay?
Congratulations eBay, after more than 20 years of selling here, treating sellers with these stupid and inefficient policies, you only throw them away from the site that actually pays you!

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Did you cancel any items that sold lately?

No matter what reason. Canceling 2 or or purchase items might get you in trouble with eBay.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Studying the policy may shed some light.

Bad Buyer Experience
https://export.ebay.com/en/regulations/ebay-policies/bber/

Message 2 of 43
latest reply

I have never heard of an account not meeting bad buyer requirements.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

I have never heard of an account not meeting bad buyer requirements.

It's a designation for a number of countries, of which Brazil is one.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 43
latest reply

Did you cancel any items that sold lately?

No matter what reason. Canceling 2 or or purchase items might get you in trouble with eBay.

Message 5 of 43
latest reply

I canceled 4 items, because buyers refused to pay the shipping cost, I have direct problems with buyers from the USA who only want to pay $3 for shipping, even though I'm from Brazil.
It's funny that when I buy in the USA, no seller sells me that price for shipping, at least I pay $20 for shipping.

Message 6 of 43
latest reply

I canceled 4 items, because buyers refused to pay the shipping cost, I have direct problems with buyers from the USA who only want to pay $3 for shipping, even though I'm from Brazil.
I am not obliged to send orders if the buyer is not aware of the real shipping cost.

Message 7 of 43
latest reply

@good.sound.br wrote:

It's funny that when I buy in the USA, no seller sells me that price for shipping, at least I pay $20 for shipping.

You have to have your listings SET UP to charge the proper shipping depending on where your buyers are located.

Message 8 of 43
latest reply

Why does the listing show $3 shipping to the US, but in your description it says:

"IMPORTANT :The value of shipping for one item (one Lp record)to United States Of America is U$25.00 via priority registered mail (air-mail),the value of shipping to more items please look the descripition.Please only bid if you agree with the values,I don´t ship the item if the bidder refused to pay the values informed on the descripition!"

If shipping shows $3, you can't charge them $25.

Have a great day.
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

What reason did you use for canceling? If it was 'out of stock' you got a defect for each one.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 10 of 43
latest reply

Because when I advertise any item, I can't enter the correct shipping cost to the USA, it only accepts $3 in the filling field.

Message 11 of 43
latest reply

I canceled the purchase, because the US buyer only wants to pay $3 for shipping, even if the item is in Brazil.

Message 12 of 43
latest reply

If the field where I enter the shipping cost only accepts $3 EVEN I'M FROM BRAZIL, it's not my mistake.

Message 13 of 43
latest reply

@good.sound.br wrote:

If the field where I enter the shipping cost only accepts $3 EVEN I'M FROM BRAZIL, it's not my mistake.

Sorry, but it is your mistake.

You can't have a listing that is set up with $3 shipping, then when you find out where the buyer is located, you ask for another $25.  Your listings has to be SET UP to charge the proper shipping depending on where the buyer is located. This can be done. 

Also, what others are asking, when you cancelled the sales, what reason did you use with ebay?

Out of sock or damaged?

Buyer asked to cancel?

Issue with buyers shipping address?

Message 14 of 43
latest reply

For the USA, the field configuration only allows me to enter the value of $3.

Message 15 of 43
latest reply