cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Shipping Supply Store Closed?

Went to order supplies with my quarterly coupon and the store is empty. Any clue?

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Any idea devon@ebay kyle@ebay ?

https://www.ebay.com/str/ebayshippingsupplies

shippingsupplystore-ebay.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

This will surely need some answers for most who order supplies, especially with the quarterly coupon. 

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Any clue?

@larrys.basement 

Sorry, no clue.  Maybe they had too many INRs and the new bot got them. 

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

I've seen them bulk end listings and put up new ones for the same product, but never every listing at once. Usually at least half the products are available when they make those adjustments.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Yes. I have seen that as well. Nothing like this and for this long. It’s been since the bulk of the morning. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Some retailers close their doors while doing inventory.     

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Any idea devon@ebay kyle@ebay ?

https://www.ebay.com/str/ebayshippingsupplies

shippingsupplystore-ebay.png

Hey @wastingtime101! Let me ask to see what may be happening with the store. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Thanks, Devon. I checked a few items I had in my cart and it's clear the store ended every listing. No Time Away settings were used.

GLORIOUS!

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

why do I think they are raising prices?  lol  or a bot took them down for something......

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I haven't actually purchased tape in years. I may have to shut down. 

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Thanks, Devon. I checked a few items I had in my cart and it's clear the store ended every listing. No Time Away settings were used.

They didn't exactly end the listings; they show "Out of stock" rather than "Seller ended this listing because...". Checking the revision history of their Completed listings  shows that they changed the "Quantity available" earlier today,  apparently to zero  So they can re-activate those listings by revising the quantity.   

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

OK thanks. The items I happened to look at were ended @nobody*s_perfect - guess I added them to my cart a while ago because they were in the 'saved for later' section and since replaced with new listings for the same items.

Either way, the store is back up. devon@ebay @larrys.basement 

GLORIOUS!

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@larrys.basement   i c 39 items listed  devon@ebay

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Probably closing the store permanently. I couldn't give a reason, but any reason is as good as any. Because I don't believe them when they give their reasons for doing things. They'll say anything to avoid a PR nightmare. 

Message 15 of 21
latest reply