cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBaitandswitch

When is the name eBay going to change to eBaitandswitch. Iam fed up with these listings of multiple items that you have to choose from a list. The title is always about the most exspensive item, but the price is for the cheapest **bleep** that is not even mentioned in the title. It's just the old bait and switch routine and eBay, or should I say eBaitandswitch, lets it go on. I'm tired of wading through these **bleep** listing to find what I'm really looking for. Ebay needs to become more consumer freindly. PLEASE GET RID OF THESE MULTY LISTINGS!!!

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: eBaitandswitch

Here's a thought, DO A SEPERTATE LISTING!!!

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

This thread is January - now at end of July (2018)  this type of "random gift" is still listed!!!

My understanding is random item sent is not allowed. Right?
Isn't this a lottery? They are clearly Chance lisitings, not allowed. 

As a secondary point, since when is 99 cents a "gift"?

awesome-altered-apparel, check out my listings!
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

I use variations to help me avoid a ton of extra listing fees. I don't think people are actually searching the correct way from what you're even saying. I just did a search for one of my items and, even though it's in a variation listing with figures lower priced, when I sort by price my listing is still where it should be in the search for the actual price that's listed.
Message 33 of 33
latest reply