cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropshiping items

I really got into this i dont mind to not making money for the first 2 - 3 mounth while getting more feedbacks and raisng my reputation however every item i think to list him he has like 1-10 peaople who alredy selling it with high feedback how i supposed to compete him with 0 feedback?

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

dropshiping items

really tnx for the comments but is not answering my question, anyway i have full time job just want to make little income from the web, you guys made me feel **bleep** about selling on ebay i think i shouldn't have ask here

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

dropshiping items

That's the problem with drop shipping........finding a supplier who doesn't have 100's/1000's of people listing the same things......

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

You may succeed in raising your feedback but it may not result in the feedback you want.  Dropshippers can run out of stock so you will get defects on your account should that happen.  Only a few out of stock defects and it will end your career as a seller totally forever.  A lot of dropshippers make their money sending cheap fake China junk~~you never know since you never see the items that you're selling first hand.

You are much better off selling items you have in your possession.  It will be slow going but you have control of your account~~with a dropshipper you have no control.

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

really tnx for the comments but is not answering my question, anyway i have full time job just want to make little income from the web, you guys made me feel **bleep** about selling on ebay i think i shouldn't have ask here
Message 4 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

You're in Israel drop shipping stuff listing on the USA site.

That's going to be a hard sell whatever you do. Look for something you can list & sell that's unique to you and your area.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

its not a problem i can sell items from us to only us..
Message 6 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

Yes, but by drop shipping items that aren't unique (LOTS of others are doing the same thing) you're putting your selling ID in someone else's hands.

Trust me, even as a seller of stuff I actually HAVE in my possession, there are very few items that don't have competition here.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

I guess if all you want to know is how you can compete with other sellers~~the answer to that is that you can't.  I had a bad experience myself just the other day with a new seller & my own new resolution is to not buy from new sellers ever again. 

What answers that you received  make you feel like you shouldn't have  asked here?  I only warned you of what happens every day here on ebay to sellers who use drop shippers.  I know it isn't something you want to hear but it's the truth. 

If you work a full time job and only want to make a little money (& don't care if you don't make any money for 2-3 months) you should start out selling items around the house that you don't want or need anymore.  That's the best way to start.

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

@lev_el1 wrote:
its not a problem i can sell items from us to only us..

You listing shows your location as Israel, United States.  ?

Also, I doubt having a 30 day handling time will attract many buyers in the US. 

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

I wonder what state Israel, United States is in?

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

dont tell me what i cant do, with an effort ill make the impossible now i understand why no one here is really trys to help me. another compitetion will make only bad for you, however i should thank you guys for making my will stronger, have a nice vibe to all 🙂
Message 11 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

@lev_el1 wrote:
dont tell me what i cant do, with an effort ill make the impossible now i understand why no one here is really trys to help me. another compitetion will make only bad for you, however i should thank you guys for making my will stronger, have a nice vibe to all 🙂

I actually was trying to give you a couple tips to help you, but you don't seem very receptive, so best of luck to you.  I guess you know best for your own way of doing business.

I'm not worried about any competition with a 30 day handling timeframe versus my 1 day handling.  I also don't misrepresent where I'm located and shipping from.  

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

Well you obviously can't follow the rules (if you even read them) so good luck with your endeavours.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

fern*wood you guys trys to make laugh of me i got messed up with ebay listing, anyway sorry if i was rude, just needed help and all you guys telling me its imposible to make money from dropshiping and i better sell my desk... i have only have one cant duplicate it 🙂 ,every journey start with the first step....
Message 14 of 33
latest reply

dropshiping items

@lev_el1 wrote:
fern*wood you guys trys to make laugh of me i got messed up with ebay listing, anyway sorry if i was rude, just needed help and all you guys telling me its imposible to make money from dropshiping and i better sell my desk... i have only have one cant duplicate it 🙂 ,every journey start with the first step....

Don't listen to those other guys.

It sounds like a great idea, and you'll probably make 100's of thousands in your first year.

Go for it, and good luck!

Message 15 of 33
latest reply