cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

despite upgrading my information as requested information 30 times my money from sales is held

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: despite upgrading my information as requested information 30 times my money from sales is held

Here is what I would suggest.  Go back to where all your info is stored.  Start with the first item, clear the field completely, then re-enter the correct number.  Do that to each field, clear them complete, then re-enter the appropriate info into the field.

Sometimes computers are just not as smart as they think they are !!!

Let me know if this helps you.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: despite upgrading my information as requested information 30 times my money from sales is held

no help however thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Upgrading information is not a term that would be used in the eBay financial scheme.   Updating personal information is...  Has anything changed?  Did you move?  Get a new phone number or email address?  Maybe the PO changed your zipcode or if you have a landline the area code.   Reread the email sent and see if there is another way to interpret what they are asking.

Updating your personal information | eBay

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Well something is wrong.  Has Ebay specifically told you what info is needing to be upgraded?

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply