cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal information is incorrect for my location is that why sales have STOPPED Coming. What'up

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My personal information is incorrect for my location is that why sales have STOPPED Coming. What'up

No, that isn't the reason or at least not directly. 
That ebay's code is full of bugs, no doubt about that.

Also no doubt those bugs aren't helping, whether sales or whatever.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You need to get your information updated. Especially if you have returns, you’ll want your returns to go to the correct address.

Having incorrect information in your account has nothing to do with your lack of sales. 
Jewelry is a highly saturated category

Most people are only buying necessities 

It’s tax time people are focusing on paying their taxes. 
There are a number of reasons why people aren’t buying. 
People blame lack of sales on eBays algorithm, however. I don’t buy into that excuse. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

When my sales oscillate wildly from one day to the next, when some days are ONLY organic sales or ONLY promoted sales (with the other category entirely missing), when the sales problems seem to get worse during time periods when Ebay is doing more useless "item specifics" changes, I am saying it's the code. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you not in Andover, NJ?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't see how the wrong location would affect your sales but if the location is wrong, you need to change it directly on your listings and in your account preferences.

You have quite a few listings that were originally put on in 2019 and 2020. Listings that have been up that long can tend to go stale so you might want to end them, do some minor changes to refresh them and list them again using sell similar.  That might help increase sales.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply