cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer pays, requests cancellation, now wants to go ahead with transaction

The problem now is that when I try to go through with the shipping process the option isn't available from the drop down menu.

Is there a work around to this? I messaged the buyer to cancel his/her cancel request but not surprisingly I got back the exact same message from them telling me to do it.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: buyer pays, requests cancellation, now wants to go ahead with transaction

If it was one of those formal cancellation requests available within the first hour after purchase, there should be an option to deny the request.  If you are confident this buyer has settled on a decision, then maybe your options will reappear if you do that.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

So did you cancel and refund? If so, he's going to have to repurchase...........

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes, buyer has twice messaged me saying that I 'take away cancel request'.

The reason that I'm reluctant to chose the deny the cancel option is that when you do it, there's a place for the seller to give a tracking number. I'm assuming that this because once you pick that option, the transaction is completed and there's no way to create a shipping label via Ebay, which is my goal.

Not that big of a deal, I'll bite the bullet if I have to and just go through USPS directly.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Okay, I see.  I'm not a fan of clicking on ebay options with unknown consequences either.  I've never actually denied one of these requests to know that answer for you.  Maybe someone will come along shortly to help.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply