Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Vero for image in my listing

I had 2 listings removed by Ralph Lauren Vero for 1 picture I got from their website. I din't know that images also could be a vero. OK I removed the image. I called ebay to see if I can relist it now . Talked to a person with Indian accent. All I go...

End of auction emails

I offer free promotional shipping at $50 combined purchase; when I accept a BO for over $50, ebay sends their automated email and charges shipping and than I have to resend an invoice with the free shipping; is there any way to change this so that eb...

Weekly chat

I'm afraid I was a bit late today.....busy like everyone else, so I really couldn't jump into the conversation very easily. New CS rep on there named Tyler. I did mention that next week I'd like to talk about the problems people experience with CS an...

Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Listing Content - Based on my Listing Title

So I just hit with a trademark violation on selling a branded item. A vehicle manufacturer (SUBARU) claimed that I was using there trademark or there "Brand New" on some of the item I am selling from an aftermarket manufacturer. My question is that t...

How much do sponsored ads cost on EBAY?

If Ebay is pushing the little seller away for the moneys from sponsored ads.....how much do sponsored ads cost?And are these sponsored ads worth it? I mean, are the sponsored ads making such a big dent in Ebay's revenues.....more than the seller mark...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone help me with this Apt 9 Top?

I purchased this Apt 9 embellished top and not familiar with Kohls products. I have a picture of the back of the sleeve (both sleeves are like this) and don't know if it's a flaw or the way the top is made. I also have a question about the neckline ....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Low sale prices

I use to buy at flea markets and sell on ebay and make a few dollars now you can buy on ebay and make better prices selling at flea markets

Is there a way to find a removed listing?

I just got notified of a vero takedown (regarding "onesie" and Gerber). It gives me the item # and title -- 182556542973 - NWT Carter's Child of Mine 6 9 Months 2-PC Outfit BODYSUIT + GINGHAM SKIRT NEW -- But I do not see the word "onesie" anywhere t...

Classic eBay race to the bottom price war....

Here you go folks, here is a classic case of eBay sellers in a eBay race to the bottom price war where no seller can make money off of an SKU. There is no way to make any money on an item like this when sellers are selling it with free shipping under...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What a Seller Do when a Buyer Hold Payment ?

I have an bad experience with a Buyer. He win bid on 4 items with minimum price $21 and maximum $29, The total cost of 4 item $90.First he said "he pay in 4 months" then after few days, he said "he will not able to buy".Even i mail a cancellation mes...

Weekly Chat and they want our opinion Q & A

"Lastly, we want to hear your feedback about our Weekly Community Chat. We want to make sure that the chat evolves to meet your needs, so please take this short survey to let us know what we could do to improve. "

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Often Do You Relist Your Items?

selling on my other id for 10 years. Have some items that were listed in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Even if they have watchers, & have sold along the way, should I just end and relist if they have watchers to freshen them up for search? I sell many mult...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

is anyone else getting frustrated with the auto corrections being made while listing?

A number of times lately, while listing things, eBay automatically changes the words in my title and throughout the lising. They have changed Mossimo to Massimo, the abbreviation mos. to dos, and Sperry to Perry! This is very annoying because it adds...

Views/Watchers

You used to be able to see how many watchers you had. Now it's shows view/watchers. Is there a way to see how many are actucal watchers?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors