Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Too many ZERO feedback new users not paying

I have had to cancel auctions due to non-paying zero feedback new users. And then Ebay charges fees! I am more than confident that Ebay is being overwhelmed by bogus Buyers......way.....too.....many..... I have reduced my usage of Ebay to the bare mi...

Resolved! Iphone keeps selling over and over with no payment

I have been selling here for over 10 years, although this is the first phone I have tried to sell. It sold 5 times! 4 times payment was not made, 4th time buyer paid but didn't mean to buy it. After he received it he claimed it was defective when in ...

Strange buyer

Anyone every have a buyer who was bidding and top bid at that, but then send a message about wanting to buy the item higher then the bid? Only to follow with forget it I’m not interested? But they are still high bid… so do I try ti have him removed a...

Scammed By Buyer

Sold my 1200 dollar computer for 400 dollars as it was a few years old and pre owned, I figured 33% of the value that's not bad. After the deal was done I ended up with 330 dollars because of shipping and taxes. This wasn't great but I thought whatev...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

ebay fees

ebay has increased their fees since beg. of the year. The 30c plus 13.2% depending on the price, means you paying 14% or so. Most notorious is doubling the 3% musical instruments cat. to 6%, a 100% increase, mostly invisible to most members who don't...

Please explain to me..............

Why I had a Michael Jordan RC reprint removed from eBay for the reason that reprints are not allowed but 11 Wayne Gretzky RC reprints sold in March & there is 7 active listings for the same Gretzky card?! Absolute nonsense! Especially when you advert...

treating sellers like crap does have a down side....

ACCORDING TO FNC 05-05-2022Ebay shares fall on quarterly loss, lowered outlook, and shares fell in extended trading by 6% . Ebay's gross merchandise volume fell 20% to $19.4 billion. treats sellers like qwap, ALWAYS SIDES WITH BUYERS.....allows buyer...

Resolved! Sold item for too low of price, suggestions?

I sold an item yesterday evening at $0.99 free shipping.. it will cost about $4 to ship. What would be the most professional method canceling the order? Should I ask that the buyer cancels or should I do so myself?

Selling gay erotica ebay fiscriminates

I list various gay magazines no nudity on cover and ebay removes them. No ryme nor teason. Yet they allow late penthouse snd playboyd whose inside pics violate ebay ridiculous policy.so what gives here gay discrimination i would say.

New eBay Search Results?

I noticed starting about a week ago that the eBay search results are behaving very differently than normal, especially when searching for something very specific. For example, when you search for a specific model of watch, say "New Emporio Armani AR1...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors