Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay Intervention Bots

Did you know, that when you ask Ebay steps in, your decision is made by a bot? Especially in the department of computer parts and electronic parts. I discovered this on two recent transactions, where a buyer bought one of my items, installed it, then...

Resolved! Why Ebay took down my views on my listings?

A few days ago I noticed that most of my active listings views were gone, I have listings that have been there for years and they had over 500 views and now is 1 or 0, I have 725 active listings and most of the views are missing I just have a couple ...

Photos in Feedback are a crazy idea!

Who thought letting customers post photos in feedback is a good idea? I certainly don't. You already have a method for unhappy buyers to post photos to sellers showing problems. Now, you want to not only let these photos appear in my feedback but als...

Free FedEx label for authentication guarantee shoes, how to get?

As the title says, there is nothing showing the promotion. my listing that sold has a 1 day handling time and has the authentication guarantee badge. I was charged the new fee structure of 12% for shoes under $150, but I am not seeing the eBay provid...

9668AED3-1B2E-453D-AF12-FCBD4C175576.png E0C545A8-C658-407F-AC07-8E532D99E769.png

shipping costs scam

So I've noticed theres a ton of drones that are definitely scams that sold recently, for way below fair value, and from sellers that all have 0 positive reviews. And what they're doing is listing an item for like $500 (worth 1200), asking for $200-30...

eBay rip off doesn’t make sense!

I’ve been a seller since 2002 and took the last couple years off to care for my mom. Now I have sold a book for $1 at eBay suggested beginning bid which was fine but then eBay takes 2 final fees leaving me with $4.18 and yet shipping is $4.35 meaning...

HACKED again. 5th Time

Please someone report this. 134599161736 Is part of a huge scam. Many other items alsoThe picture and description is mine.Please report it AGAIN. THANKS James

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Okay raising AD rate and prices not for everybody. Must offer free returns and reasonable shipping..

Many people are skeptics on the free returns. So was I, for a long time. I thought I would have a flood of returns that I had to pay for. It did not happen. Actually I hade more question and more sales as a result especially when I made really low of...

Resolved! "Ask Ebay to Step In" with a buyer dispute is ran by BOTS

Did you know, that when you ask Ebay steps in, your decision is made by a bot?Especially in the department of computer parts and electronic parts. I discovered this on two recent transactions, where a buyer bought one of my items, installed it, then ...

Buyer Harassment

Has anyone else had a buyer verbally harass you and yet Ebay has done nothing about it ???

Resolved! Multiple Warehouses | Item Location Policy | eBay Restriction

Hello All,Recently, We've been experiencing a significant issue with eBay. EBay has reduced our listings' impressions due to "violating the item location policy." In short, we have four different warehouses in the US, and some items are stored simult...

Thwarted a High-Value Scam Attempt

This was a sale and attempted theft back in November on a $2300 item. I waited this long to tell the story in case any of the usual suspects here wanted to try to figure out who bought it and give them some helpful advice. I sold a HP LTO8 tape libra...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors