Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Dynamic Ad Rates fluctuate wildly?

So I got an offer today for a pair of NWOT Levi's I have listed. 17.6 percent? That really kills my margins. I normally would have accepted this offer, but there's just not enough left on the bone for me to make a modest profit. So rather than mess a...

bamorris_0-1694034842666.png bamorris_1-1694034968377.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! A kind Buyer!

We received the kindest email thanking us for the product we sold and how much it meant to them that we took the time we did to wrap it and mail it they way they needed. It sure stands out to us and made us feel really great for all we do. Remember t...

Sales Very Low

My sales are very low; was wondering if opening a EBAY store would help and promotions. I have a variety of items, antique, clothes, kitchen items, and jewelry. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

International Shipping glitch?

I've recently started selling items to clean out the attic. Along the way I have made several successful sales that were international and they carried through from purchase to delivery with no complications. As recent as this weekend, a Canadian buy...

Monthly Chat - September 13th at 1:00 pm PST

We are excited to announce this month's chat will be a hybrid chat! We will have product teams to cover AI-generated item descriptions and simplified listing flow for sneakers that is now available in the eBay app and integrated in the quick listing ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Writing is the Wall but Will I Read It?

I have always said that if I just quit ebay I would miss the money. Well the payouts just keep dwindling and I am approaching a point where it's foolish to devote a lot of time, effort and space to ebay. Right now I am trying to boost my number of au...

User avatar by Guide
  • 45 replies
  • 15 helpful

International buy unable to purchase

Hi all, I recently returned to eBay after a long hiatus and am a seller located in the US with a buyer in Australia interested in one of my items: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235128439814 The buyer says they are not able to proceed with purchase and I a...

Ever had eBay demand to see your bank statement?

I read on another forum that a seller says eBay is demanding to see their bank statement before they release around 5K. This person says they sell around 60k - 70k annually. They sent a cancelled check and a copy of their driver license which eBay ke...

Resolved! Ebay Social Sharing FVF Credit

My friends that I run an eBay store with were promoting (through Instagram) a piece of silver we have for sale on eBay and it just sold. That got me thinking about something I vaguely remember reading about which was getting some of the fees credited...

Screenshot_20230119-101421_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors