Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Got a warning from eBay

Got this warning because a scammer attempted to trick me and I just said "no". eBay automated system sucks. Hello icyrainz-5,We’re writing to let you know that activity on your account may not be following an important eBay policy that requires all t...

Scammers and Thieves I WANT THEM CAUGHT AND STOPPED.

At first I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt. After speaking to him a few times, I noticed to many misspelled words, offering extra money, putting more money on the check than supposed to be and asking for to much personal information that the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved drafts disappeared after using new seller hub update

Has anyone else had any issues with disappearing drafts? I used the new seller hub format today, created my draft on the laptop, saved for later for my partner to add photos later. They are not showing up in my drafts area. I assure I saved and eBay ...

Why is there a print shipping label option on local pickup?

I already got hit once on my tracking report because there was no tracking info for a local pickup. The person had already paid with shipping and then asked me if he could do a pickup instead. I couldn't send a new invoice since he already paid and I...

payment gateway

I am banned to use Paypal for a lifetime. So, which is payment gateway accepted on my ebay account? I earn $100 to $500 per month. Thank you in advance.

Scammed by buyer from the US

Hi everyone. I've posted this before somewhere but I lost tracking of my post and there was now further development. Sadly, I was scammed by a US buyer in a significant amount. This, and the 21 day hold policy from Paypal NO MATTER WHAT I DO have com...

Listing Variations

I have a couple of items that are BIN that I would like to add variations to. I cannot figure out where or how to do that.I desperately need some assistance before I shoot myself, lol!

Is it 10% or 20%?

When checking my seller dashboard I scrolled down and saw that eBay is still reporting a 20% discount for qualified sellers. Have they changed their policy again or is this an appalling oversight on keeping their information updated?Hopefully whoever...

Should I Chance It? - Selling a large printer

I have a brand new Canon Pixma Pro-100 in the original box. It's just over 40 lbs and I tried selling it locally at a good price ($225) but no bites since I'm in a small city. Well, I'm moving in 2 weeks so I think I'm going to sell it on eBay. Howev...

Relist

I am having problems relisting items. When I click relist or sell similar, all I get is a blank screen. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, what did they do to fix the problem. Thanks

Interesting Article on Buyer fraud

This is from over the pond but oh so relevant. Looks like broken system is admitted but.... It's been going on for years. Why is it a surprise when they do get called out on these cases and actually take a look and find a long history of theft by a b...

Does it seem like the seller doesn't have protection?

Maybe it's just me but I feel like the seller doesn't get much protection from the negativity from buyers. I understand looking out for the buyer as I'm one myself and occasionally have dealt with some shady sellers.i made a sell and not only did I l...

Why Do We Customize Seller Hub?

Is it always in our best interest to customize seller hub...does any one have any insight for each box in the customize list that need check marks to active...just trying to understand the in's and out's of seller hub...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors