Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

so this is the new Ebay?

have to be honest, this could have been going for a while and not noticed.today i was checking 1 of my listings.first thought something was wrong with the description format.1 very long line.then right under a box; SEE FULL DESCRIPTION.so is this the...

Finding feedback one leaves for others...how to locate?

Saw this mentioned in another posting, and didn't want to butt in and change the direction of their topic, but it was mentioned one could look at the feedback a particular person has left for others. I know one can see feedback from others to one par...

listing error - Condition "required" for "not applicable" listing

So now the invalid category is fine but I get a condition error.It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Condition - Condition is required for this category. Condition is REQUIRED but I can't enter a condition because it is NOT APPLICABLE. I...

Listing error - The category is not valid, select another category

I am trying to list a "Dick Tracy Bonnie Braids 1951 doll" and get this message; It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The category is not valid, select another category. Here is the category selected. What is invalid about it? Thanks for...

eBay- can you please fix your glitchy site?

I'm currently editing 160 listings in a bulk sells similar.. I'm changing them all from fixed to auction...which is the easy part...editing the price individually takes a while. I'm about 65 listing in and it freezes!? You've got to be kidding me! Yo...

Vintage booth space in an antique mall?

Just finished flipping the lids on the storage bins in my shop/office out back. LOL, when I vowed to quit this crazy business 6 months ago and donate - I did just that.... Dang!, hindsite's 20/20 right. So, looks like I will need to be a buyer again ...

Buyer sent item back AFTER Return was closed

I authorized a Return Request from a buyer and sent a label for the item to be returned. The day the window was due to close I was contacted by the buyer saying she forgot to send the item back and that she would send it "first thing in the morning"....

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping programm - won't list countries to ship to

Using the global shipping program, the "ships to" list is including countries I don't ship to (randomly) and the "exclude country" list is including countries I DO ship to (randomly). Also, some countries, like Italy, won't show on EITHER list. A cou...

Junk ads on listings

I just listed an item and the listing show up will all sorts of junk ads promoting garbage that has nothing to do with my listing. To see my listing you have to click "See Item details" WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!talk to somebody in support and they said th...

Just wish I could speak to an American ebay rep located in USA

Pretty much says it all - frustrated today - called 10 times never got anyone in USA. Here's the deal if I call and ask a question (pretty simple one) and the rep asks me to wait while she looks up the question of how many items can I list in a Premi...

When can I start selling?

Hey all. When can you start selling on ebay? Went to list a wallet and did the authentication. My account is new so I assume it has to be active for a bit? Thanks all for your answers in advance.

Buyer demands refund a month later or bad feedback

So I sold some fashion earrings with a 2 week guarantee and a month after they receive them I get a 'question' about the item .. "This is a ridicoulos earring. I want my refund or i give you a very very bad reviewAm so disappointed with the earring."...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors