Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer Want free shipping or transaction cancellebecause they didnt pay attention to shipping charges

I sold an item for $12.99 + 68.00 shipping. The buyer bid and at the end of the auction asked me to lower the shipping. I said no. She asked me to cancel the transaction because she did really pay attention to the shipping. (she bid more than once). ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting GTC listings not helping sales

After a stellar August, September has hit the skids like I have not experienced before on ebay. What a bite in the pants. The last week in August, I started ended my GTC listings that were up to 7 months old and started relisting them as GTC. I have ...

2017-09-11.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is it beneficial to move the items not moving to a Clearance section?

I'm thinking of moving the items that have been sitting for a long time into a Clearance section. Of course, that will take them out of the regular section in which they belong. For instance, a vintage vase would be removed from the home Decor sectio...

Change in vacation settings?

I'm getting a new knee tomorrow (finally!) so put my store on vacation earlier today and just noticed that my listings are still showing. I doublechecked my settings and it looks as if there is a change in the wording. Instead of giving the option of...

Resolved! Complaints about comics listed as poor.

I was selling a few beat-to-**bleep**,low-grade comics. I listed them as poor with tears and the cover detatched. I took pictures with the flaws prominant. This one guy bought 2 lots and paid 2.49 plus $6 combined shipping. After he recieved his comi...

Resolved! Title Help ( Any Help Appreciated)

Hi guys just a quick question . Lets say you had some black jeans from banana republic that you wanted to sell. How would you go about Structing your title to get the most views? Do you prefer to use the strcture of Brand first then color and size or...

Views

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to see how many people have viewed your listings? Also does anyone know why this is happening? I cleared my browsing history, signed out, then signed back in an it did not help. Any ideas?Thanks

Selling Arial Photographs. Is There A Market For Them?

I have a dilemma on how best to list an item. More accurately, a collection of items. I am hoping that a more experienced seller who has perhaps come across a similar situation might be able to offer some advice. Here’s my story. Went to an auction l...

Wonder if eBay ever grasps the reality of their situation?

Ebay has been doing a lot of crazy things lately to try to be more like Amazon such as product reviews and now showing how many other of the same items are available. They even include that the others are "new or refurbished". This is a blatant copy ...

Sales are so slow, what's going on??

I know this is probably covered elsewhere, but my sales are really slow. I don't remember it ever being so slow. I know my stuff isn't for everybody, but I used to at least have more views, watchers, activity. It's starting to feel like a dead mall. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 8 helpful

Views

How the heck do you get -1 view? Guess someone took their view back!

No Charges for Shipping, Still Ship?

Very strange happenings! I just printed off the labels for today's sales so I can pack them up. 12 labels total, purchased through ebay. I went to check on my Paypal balance for another reason and saw that I haven't been charged for a single one of t...

Resolved! @alan @tristin @heidi @help me please

I was wondering all weekend why I didn't have a single customer email, inquiry and this morning I received an email saying I had been suspended for 7 days for trying to sell outside of eBay. I have NOT, NEVER sold outside of Ebay. I have sold at othe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors