Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

All my listing changed to offer 30 day returns...AND I DID NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!

Been selling on ebay for 18 years, so I DO know what I am doing. (This is not my listing ID for reasons hopefully you'll understand after reading post) Yesterday I noticed ALL my listing had been changed to reflect that I had a 30 day return policy, ...

I can't delete items from "Collections"?

I am trying to delete some old items that are sold already, from the existing collections. I go on "edit" and then "remove item" -> "save changes". However, that item is still in the collection. I refreshed the page, item still there. Does anyone els...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Any way to print a Scan Sheet AFTER you already left the "print label" screen???

So I had a bunch of orders to fill, and in my rush to get them printed, I forgot to click on the "Print Scan Sheet" option. Now that the labels are all printed and and off that screen by now, is there any way to print a scan sheet for all those label...

Can a buyer just return anything and still get refunded?

I sold a craft item, a wreath, to a customer. In that description I carefully noted the exact dimensions of the piece. I have an automatic return policy but the reason given by the buyer for the return was that the item was "too big." So the return w...

Resolved! Seller Protection Will be Extended to Sellers Affected by Hurricane Irma

eBay stated seller protection will be extended to sellers affected by hurricane Irma. I have called twice now and still do not have my top rated status back on because of late shiping rates that were directly from Irma. I live in Southwest Florida, F...

The best reasons as a seller i was given why a payment can't be made.

1. My parents would not let me use their credit card. not sure what the buyers age was?2. I only get paid once a month--funds are lacking at present---so please cancel the sale--at least he did say please-lol3. I bid on the wrong item--so you wanted ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why can i only sell video games on here?

I've been selling video games like crazy this month but the other items I have, no one even looks at it. I'm getting scared because I'm running out of games to sell and I don't know what to do next.

Concern About A Potentially Questionable Buyer

Maybe someone can help me with my recent sale? I was selling an expensive new jacket and a person seemed very interested. He asked me a million questions, all of which I answered. He was trying to get me to accept a bid that was low and he was so per...

Refund?

I purchased an iPhone on Aug21 from an eBay seller that said the phone has a clean imei and is fully paid off in new condition. I used the phone with my carrier untill October when I decided to switch phones. I then listed the iPhone and sold it on e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

You work hard selling products & get your listings at the beginning of the page, then ebay does this

Ebay snuck in a new search feature in the past couple weeks. " XX items new and refurbished from $X.XX" This is new change rolling out that has decreased sales. Many people don't know about it yet. But power sellers and other sellers that are accusto...

Seller hub trickery OR glitch? when placing new items into a sale category

FYI for Sellers.I have learned the hard way when I add new items into a category that is running a sale, ALL the newly listed items are shortly included in that sale. Funny it take a little time, When I 1st look at new listings I just created the ite...

Buyer returned broken items, eBay won't help.

I sold a set of Nissan Car Speakers on eBay.Buyer gets them and claims they don't work.Nonsense, these were my own speakers from my own car, I even tested them once removed.SO...I call eBay and tell them the buyer is claiming I sold him broken speake...

The Dark Scary Side of the River

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/amazon-seller-loses-dollar400000-in-sales-to-a-rivals-attack/ar-BBF5ZnT

Most Marked as Helpful Authors