Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! New Ebay Push To Sell Your Phone

Brace yourselves fellow board members. Just got a new email from ebay pushing phone sales again. They spiced it up this time with a gift card. We all know what's coming now.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sales down, morale up!

Although we're having what appears to be the slowest month of the year for sales, we did just get a FREE LISTING PROMOTION FOR 100 FREE LISTINGS! SO HAPPY THIS MORNING! It feels so good to know that ebay wants us to get our sales back up as well! BES...

ebay breach - new email received - is it legit??

Haven't opened this one. Arrived in my regular email account in the past hour. Sending address: eBay@eBayTopRatedSeller.com Title: eBay Top Rated Seller account status - Expired! Hah - pathetic phishing attempt. As far as I can see I am still a top r...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Promotional Offer Glitch

I accepted a 100 free auction or fixed price free listing offer today. The promotion is showing up but all of my fixed price listings that came with my store no longer do. The free auction listings that came with my store still do show up. Update.......

PayPal & eBay are scamming us all

I just started selling a few weeks ago or something like that. I was doing a lot better than what I thought I would, sold 2 things and currently have a bid on another. I got really excited about doing this, actually. Stocked up on some padded envelop...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chinese scammer?

This is what I believe to be very suspicious new seller. Appears to have one real feedback and one fake one. I have reported this to eBay but with no results. Selling a $1800 bike with free shipping. what One items weighs 30 lbs and over 5 ft long an...

Your selling account is restricted..

Hi, my account was restricted about 3 weeks ago for lack of tracking numbers being uploaded. I fixed the problem within the hour of being restricted and I have yet to be reinstated. I've talked to customer service multiple times and they always say i...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Calculating postage for "free shipping"

OK, ebay likes you to use free shipping when selling. What is an easy way to figure what postage will cost before knowing where it is going so the seller's costs are covered?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

conflicting messages from eBay

A few weeks ago I got a message from ebay telling me to offer free shipping as more buyers are asking for it. I changed some of my listings to free shipping. This past Saturday I got another message from eBay telling me that I should offer express sh...

Buyers need to read auctions!

Customer sent me a nasty message because in the end they didn't read the auctions description. I replied to them. "Did you read the Auction". I didn't hear from them for 24 hours and then I noticed they left a Nuetral Feedback saying I was rude? I me...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors