Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer Requesting I Cancel Winning Auction Bid

A buyer who won my auction sent me a message saying he was drunk and could I cancel the order. If I cancel the order, is there any negative consequences to me? Like in fees or anything? Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

1099-k preferred format - Ebay asking me....anyone else?

My last 1099-k was in PDF and I got one in the mail. But recently eBay asked me how I would prefer to get my 1099-k, either by mail or PDF. Looks like they are not offering both anymore. Anyone else get that notice?Funny thing is my sales for 2023 ar...

Resolved! Scammer?

Hi i see a lot about scam addresses in Wilmington DE. I just had a sale come though for Newport DE with a buyer whose name is complete gobbledygook (GFEQY LKMN, for example). The address is in an industrial park and the few companies I can see at tha...

• 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Excluded Countries for Shipping.

I try to ship Worldwide, unless I encounter a problem shipping to a certain country or they are a pariah for some reason, like Russia and Belarus. The USA and eBay also apparently prohibit shipping to some countries like Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

EIS shipping costs

I am curious, on a shipment sold with EIS for international shipping does the Seller see what the Buyer paid for the item to be shipped to their country?

Resolved! Measuring Unmarked Cowboy Boots

Hello! I've got a handful of custom made unmarked cowboy boots. (I rarely sell boots/shoes)I'm having difficulty sizing them based on the pointed tips. They measure 12" long x 4.5" wide. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

IMG_4531.jpeg

Massive Issue with UNPAID Buyers?

So this year, 2023, I've decided to add "Make an Offer" on nearly all my items I can take somewhat of a discount on. I've had 80%+ offers made near or below 50 cents on the dollar and those that I do accept, 80% don't pay. Is this an issue with every...

Resolved! Final value fees on sales tax????? Are you kidding?

I don't know why I didn't notice before, but I looked at a breakdown of 1 of my transactions and saw that I am being charged a final value fee on sales tax. I don't collect sales tax. eBay collects it from the buyer. It's bad enough being charged a f...

When did Ebay stop allowing sellers to send invoices?

Had a sale this week, and for the first time Ebay will not allow me to send the buyer an invoice. Invoices are only allowed if there are changes to the shipping charges now. Why? This does not make any since.

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller's fees...NFT"s

Books & MagazinesMovies & TV (except Movie NFTs)Music (except Vinyl Records and Music NFTs categories) What are NFT's

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay practices are obscure and underhanded, in my opinion.

eBay's practices for closing or blocking sellers' account are arbitrary and capricious. eBay refused to let me know the reason for closing my account after about 15 years of selling and buying on eBay. To add insult to injury, eBay would not allow me...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors