Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Improve your item display and have more happy buyers!

I need to fall in love with your item to want to buy it. I can't do that if I can't SEE it. And I CAN'T see it if you display it on a dark color (unless the item is white) or a bright color that changes the appearance of the item, or a color or (help...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 10 helpful

Fake news on these boards

Forbes - Nov 5, 2017 - These super low shipping rates are being subsidized by the U.S. Postal Service. Yes, the United States and, in a roundabout way, the U.S. taxpayer is footing the bill so that Chinese merchants can ship their products to the USA...

Ebay Expression Membership

Just got invited to and joined eBay Expression! Opportunity to become a member of eBay Expression! Dear xxxxx, Share your opinions and insights with eBay product teams and other sellers through periodic surveys on a variety of topics, influencing eBa...

Ebay has told me that I am not visible

I had only two sales during March and view and watches really did not move. I thought at first, it might be just economy, tax season, Easter, etc. I called Ebay about 10 days ago the first time. I was on the phone probably 45 minutes or so. The repre...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 2 helpful

UGH no sale since March 19th.......

Dang. And not much listed now because I am hoping for free listing promos. I know someone will say if it is not worth .30 it's not worth listing......but I figure I pay enough in fees as it is. Such a dry spell, but common in Arizona this time of yea...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

new format sale ebay

who think of the new format of selling on ebayI see it very confusing and I do not understand it

Fees

I do not want to watch a video I want a simple table of seller fees. PERIOD

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Errant Notification of an “Unanswered Question” on a listing

The potential buyer had questions. I answered them. Still, no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the red box on the listing indicating an unanswered question. When I go to respond to this phantom unanswered question, it takes me to my messages but...

How do clothing sellers manage?

I spent the past several hours measuring and steaming clothing. It's taking 10 times as long to deal with one piece of clothing than anything I sell. Are there ways to speed up the process? I don't know how clothing sellers deal with this day in and ...

• 30 replies
  • 3 helpful

USPS Mail Delivery Problem

The other day I mentioned I shipped a buyer her package on 3/27 and as of yesterday (and still today) it shows Still In Transit to Next Facility. I did a case research claim and the clerk from the buyer's P.O. called me yesterday to say the clerk ins...

Item not described before received?

I sold an item to a buyer (toner cartridge). Prior to it being delivered, he asks me to leave feedback. I said I would leave it after it was delivered. While the item is in transit he files a return for "item not described" (it was in transit). I cal...

• 101 replies
  • 2 helpful

Dead Beat bidders

Bidder snipes auction at the end driving up the price. Hadn't bid at all during the auction. Sent an invoice and no response...Sent 2nd invoice No response..Now on unpaid list. Now have to wait another 4 days before I can do anything. I would like ju...

revision fee

I have been reading about others being charged fees for revision, but it hadn't happened to me...yet. I just went to add a best offer to a listing that ends in 2 days. The fee at the bottom of the page said $0.00. I clicked on it just to be sure and ...

What happened to fixing promoted listings impressions data?

I remember being told mid to late November for a fix, right before they removed the impressions tab completely. It's now December and still no fix. @Anonymousalan@ebay Any updates on when we might see impressions data again?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors