Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cancellation Fee needed to cover expenses of a buyer cancel

We need to be able to charge a Cancellation Fee for enough to cover expenses as in relist and PP fees. As small as they are the can really add up for a seller having selling slump. For umm buyers who can't read lol. Smile all just a suggestionBut sim...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer doesn't respond

I sold an item to someone a week ago and have yet to see payment. Three e-mails and no reply. I'm thinking I'm okay to cancel the order and repost?

Buyer saying they haven't received item, but it was marked delivered

For what it's worth, she doesn't seem to have a history of extorting sellers judging by her feedback and isn't being rude or confrontational with me. She just asked if tracking showed delivered on my end (which it does - on the USPS site and on eBay ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller Accepting Payments in Bitcoin

Hello, i just made a sale on ebay. I would like to accept Bitcoin as payment. Does eBay have a problem with me accepting bitcoin as payment as long as the buyer agrees? Thanks,Tim

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mistaken or fraudulant SNAD cases. How has ebay not fixed this problem yet?

With all the money they put into this company, how can they not have something in place for when buyers CLEARLY open up the wrong type of return? The amount of hours I've wasted talking to clueless reps, I'm on hold right now waiting for a rep, after...

Advance listing fee

I recently listed an item (and since I'm in the UK it was on ebay.co.uk) - the starting price was £100, the reserve £325 (although I later reduced that) and the final price sold was £311 ($442.20). I have had an invoice for Feb/March which covers the...

Sellers - Here's a Coupon for you and your buyers

Making sure everyone is aware of this coupon - pass it on and enjoy the savings! Sellers with mailing lists of your buyers, send this to them (if you want) and point them back to your store. https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0327/7427.html Thanks for...

CHARGE AND PAY 10% FEE AT POINT OF SALE INSTEAD OF 30 DAY PERIOD DUE

CHARGE AND PAY 10% FEE AT POINT OF SALE INSTEAD OF 30 DAY PERIOD DUE I feel it would be in both Ebay's interest and the sellers interest to immedietly ,at point of sale take payment for each item sold at each individual point of sale, intead of waiti...

Delay in PayPal Transactions Showing Up on Account?

Made a manual payment for eBay fees and had it taken against my PayPal balance probably 15 mins ago. Then, received notice of a BIN sale five minutes ago. Went into PayPal to print out a packing slip and neither my manual fee payment mentioned earlie...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Top Rated Status all or nothing as far as requirements?

To this day, all of my listings of a few hundred follow TRS requirements. However, I recently decided to add new products that are very light and can be shipped with a stamp through regular mail. Because of the tracking number requirements for TRS, w...

eBay Valet is Ending - Looks like they started something new...

Just noticed that eBay Valet is closing, fyi.You can see it at...https://www.ebay.com/s/valetLooks like they started something new called eBay Consignment where other sellers can sell your stuff for you..I think this is pretty recent unless I missed ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know what happened to Tampa_____?

If you sell clothing, shoes, bags you probably know her. She started auctions at $3.99, every one of them. For at least a decade. She had a huge following, over 24000 feedbacks. Shes gone. She was practically a legend. Does anyone know where she went...

If you sell clothing here ...

Do you keep track of what's happening in the clothing market outside of eBay? Here's part of an interesting article about H&M, the second-largest clothing seller on the planet: "Despite a series of widespread markdowns, clothing chain H&M is struggli...

What the heck is this???

What is that yellow thing? It looks like a hot dog!What was wrong with the old emails? Why all the stupid and very uprofessional emoticons?If we're supposed to be professionals, why all the emails that look like they were sent from kindergartners? Wh...

ca36cf47708ac18db03ca32ee4632356
Most Marked as Helpful Authors