Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

items does not show in store

Hello ,For the last 6 weeks my ebay store " the big jewish music store ", is losing items . i had in early may 2100+ items for sale , and since then , items disapperaed from the store gradually , until for the last 2 weeks i have 0 items for sale . I...

Resolved! Vintage Items

We have a couple of Vintage/Antique items up for sale on our store, but have had difficulty getting buyers to take a look. Some of the items are so unique its very hard to gather any information about them. Although it's hard to gauge a value, we kno...

Shoplifters sell on ebay

They steal from stores and then sell it on ebay. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsbirmingham/modern-day-fagins-jailed-for-operating-shoplifting-ebay-ring-in-birmingham-city-centre/ar-AAyKCKU

Resolved! Is the sale tag on listings for all stores?

I just have the starter store and it allows me to give a discount, but it doesn't show the discount on the listing....hmmm. So what is the point then, a surprise if someone buys it? Is the little discount tag only for the more expensive stores?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why I will never accept returns

I sell needlework charts. They are easily photocopied. Accepting returns would dissolve my business. I'm guessing that others who sell paper-based products feel the same. My 10% discount has now been revoked. After 18 years, thanks EBAY!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 8 helpful

Why does ebay protect sellers who are dishonest?

I received a stolen iPhone which I HAD to send back to the seller to get a refund from PayPal. So this seller got my money AND the stole iPhone back. They will probably sell the stolen iPhone to someone else. Nothing has been fixed. I just recently t...

Feature Request/Change For Best Offer Pages... Location!

Would it be possible to have the city of the buyer be shown through out the entire best offer process with said buyer? Or at least the city mentioned in the best offer message eBay sends? Benefits of this for me would be to better gauge shipping cost...

Traffic Count

Why is eBay 7 days in the past for the most up to date traffic count for us sellers? I'm sure eBay knows to the minute where they are? Anyone anyone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Late Shipment rate" clarification?

I could've sworn I saw something on eBay stating that as long as we ship within the handling time, any delays or problems with the shipping company does not get counted against us. Is this still the case? I can't seem to find that anywhere now. I had...

Top Rated Plus YELLOW BADGE is BACK!

Ok, I know it's been said before here that not many buyers (or sellers) really care about the yellow badge but I liked it. Looks much nicer than those few blue lines that said Top Rated Plus.Thanks eBay.

eBay TOP RATED PLUS YELLOW BADGE BACK 6.17.18 004.JPG

Feedback For Buyers

eBay needs to re-establish feed back for the buyers.Who is eBay fooling? eBay must think that EVERY Buyer is a Saint and can walk on water and do no wrong at least in eBays world. A simple Pass / Fail feedback would be good enough. Something at least...

• 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Selling Vinyl LPs on eBay

Hi Community,Hope this question finds everyone in good health, and Making Money! I have over 300 vinyl LPs to sell (1950-1980), as well as a ton of 45s, and a few hundred ancient 78s. I've noted on a lot of other venues with record sales (Amazon, for...

Why eBay should be more strict on Returns ...

Below is an article that appeared on the internet this morning about one person who amassed over 1 Million $$$ in fraudulent returns at over 1000 store locations. eBay, along with every other sales venue, should not be afraid to be more strict on ret...

walmart shopper.jpg

Lowes Coupon

I sold a coupon. The buyer came back weeks later and told me that it was already used and he wants his money back. I find that nearly impossible. I never used it. I shipped it directly to him. What will Ebay do in this situation?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors