cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items does not show in store

Hello ,

For the last 6 weeks my ebay store " the big jewish music store ", is losing items . i had in early may 2100+ items for sale , and since then , items disapperaed from the store gradually , until for the last 2 weeks i have 0 items for sale .

I sent many e-mails , talked with costumer support many times over the phone  , and they had no real solution to offer .

As of today , my shop and items can not be seen , although i have over 2175 active items in ebay , my Sales are down to nothing . what is going on here . can any one at tech team on ebay help ???
 Ilan  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can see 2179 items active in your store.  I think you might need to empty your cache files and reboot your browser.  This hopefully will help you.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I'm having 57 listings showing in my store out of 247 listings and that is eBay USA, try searching in South American mode and half the store is missing. I think this is a bigger problem and can explain poor sales since store formats were all recently changed.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@ilanbieber wrote:

...As of today , my shop and items can not be seen , although i have over 2175 active items in ebay , my Sales are down to nothing . what is going on here . can any one at tech team on ebay help ???
 Ilan  

I can see 2,179 listings under your name and in your store. It seems the problem is on your end, not ebay.

bb.JPG

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I can see 2179 listings using a US location and a Canadian location.  But zero listings do come up if I switch my locations to Israel.  The same thing happened to a store seller in Asia when they changed to the new store set up.  For some reason listings are being are being hidden from some countries even if the sellers ships to that country.  

@Anonymous

This is happening to a few international sellers. They can't see their own listings in their store or in 'view items' even though they listed on .com and  have shipping costs set up for worldwide with no exclusions.  When I look at this seller's listings I can see them if I use in a location in some countries but there are zero listings if I use another county's location and there is no rhyme nor reason to it.

I didn't try every location but I do see the sellers listings if my location is set to US, Canada, UK, Poland or Spain  but their listings are invisible if I change my location to the Ukraine, Israel, Sweden, Norway, Japan.  Is ebay aware of this problem?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I can see 2179 listings using a US location and a Canadian location.  But zero listings do come up if I switch my locations to Israel.  The same thing happened to a store seller in Asia when they changed to the new store set up.  For some reason listings are being are being hidden from some countries even if the sellers ships to that country.  

@Anonymous

This is happening to a few international sellers. They can't see their own listings in their store or in 'view items' even though they listed on .com and  have shipping costs set up for worldwide with no exclusions.  When I look at this seller's listings I can see them if I use in a location in some countries but there are zero listings if I use another county's location and there is no rhyme nor reason to it.

I didn't try every location but I do see the sellers listings if my location is set to US, Canada, UK, Poland or Spain  but their listings are invisible if I change my location to the Ukraine, Israel, Sweden, Norway, Japan.  Is ebay aware of this problem?

Hi @pjcdn2005, I'm working on this with our tech teams to see what might be going on. Thank you for the added details! I will let you know if we need anything else to investigate fully.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply