Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why can’t Ebay support all sellers equally??

Anyone else tired of seeing and getting these emails and messages? Why can’t Ebay support all sellers equally with offers like this? Why are these weekly promotions only for sellers that Ebay hand picks? Would love to hear any input that you folks ma...

8317944F-6B6D-4B01-80AF-1CED542D0553.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! MARUMAN IC Millitoron Lighter

Forgive, please, if I am on wrong board -- didn't find what I need. Anyway: Maruman IC Millitoron Lighter # IC 517GY11. I have searched high and wide on EBAY and google and find lots of Maruman lighters ranging in price from $250+ down to $6. I canno...

IMG_20180729_232836.jpg IMG_20180730_141748.jpg IMG_20180730_141421.jpg IMG_20180730_141834.jpg

Simplified Returns Question

What happens if I offer returns but make the buyer pay (non free). Seems to be the fairest and simpliest way to discourage buyers remorse and keep return rate low.. However... It would appear that I forfiet the ability to offer a partial refund shoul...

Postings are not showing up

Why are my listings not showing up in my All Sellers or Active lists? But they do show up when I Search Ebay for it.

Resolved! Why do some people do it?

I was doing research on something I might sell and found a listing for the dinner plates. I clicked on it. 10 available 2 sold. Yeah! I might list mine. I clicked on the sold and one was sold in fall 2011 and the other in winter 2012. These have been...

Ebay should not being charging fees including postage !!

I just was made aware that ebay's fees include the postage. If that isn't robbery what is. Postage is paid to the us government and Ebay should not be making money off the postage amount. Buyers need to start speaking up until they start to be fair.

Buyer claims the item was damaged upon receipt.

I recently sold a like-new semi-valuable video game to someone, packed it well, and sent it off. Immediately upon receipt earlier today, I was messaged that it had come off of the button lock and had scratches all over the disc. That's a bit unusual,...

Resolved! Problems with Offer for 100 free FP listings that starts May 11 5:13 AM PDT

I was pleased to get an offer for 100 extra free fixed price listings this morning, but unfortunately it does not seem to be working properly. I noticed that the start time seems unusual. These promotions typically start at 12 am, but this particular...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 104 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wondering Whether This is a Scam of Some Sort?

Had a buyer purchase two pieces of some vintage china. Both could be packed in one box so did so to save the buyer a bit on postage. Went to PayPal to send her a refund for the difference and get an error message: "This recipient accepts PayPal payme...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is the buyer of your item on eBay Kindly accept my offer - scam?

Hello, I received this message with a best offer (for exactly the same price as the buy it now),"Hello seller pleasure buying from you. This is the buyer of your item on eBay Kindly accept my offer because it looks like exactly what i want. kindly re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New MDM/Promotions manager "rules"

I understand the must be listed for 14 days before a sale can be done for newly listed, and I understand the rules that say the price must be unchanged during those 14 days. But why on god's green earth is ANY revision counted as a change for the pur...

Resolved! Starter Store

I downgraded to a starter store . I thought I would get 100 listing + the 50 free. It is listed as active but when I went to list it was charging me .30 , after my 100 listings, so I call customer service to find out that I do not get them even thoug...

Buyer will not pay; already bought item

So I thought I would share this as this is a new low for buyers out there. I had an auction end this afternoon. The buyer that won placed his bid with seconds left on the auction. Within 5 minutes of the auction ending, he sends me a message saying s...

Uploading images

I am having trouble uploading images since Friday . Is anyone else having this problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors