Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer will not pay; already bought item

So I thought I would share this as this is a new low for buyers out there. I had an auction end this afternoon. The buyer that won placed his bid with seconds left on the auction. Within 5 minutes of the auction ending, he sends me a message saying s...

Uploading images

I am having trouble uploading images since Friday . Is anyone else having this problem?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment for Pick Up Only Item

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I have a bedroom set that I want to list with pick up only. How do I get paid?I've never listed anything for pick up only, but a bedroom set is too much to handle, therefore the pick up only applies. Do I have a buyer come ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Money On Hold New Seller

So, I'm a new seller. Listed several items for auction and I knew they'd do well. They did. Everything I posted sold. Yay! Good for me. Wrong. It's only AFTER the sale that eBay decides to tell you about their hold policy for new sellers. I call and ...

Shipping 13 pounds to Australia, New Customs Form?

I purchased a Priority Mail shipping label to Australia (I am in US), through the usual Ebay interface. The item was 13 pounds. Ebay-Paypal produced a print-out of a CP72 customs form. One page. PS Form 2976-A. The weight is listed as 13 pounds on th...

SELLER UPDATED-TO GET TOP RATED SELLERS PLUS 10% BENEFIT YOU MUST OFFER 30/60 DAY FREE RETURNS

Ebays Seller updates are in red below, black are my postingsTop Rated Plus update30-day free returns is a retail returns standard and a buyer expectation. Starting June 1, 2018, Top Rated Sellers will be required to offer 30-day free returns to be el...

If a potential customer asks a stupid question, what do you do?

A) Ignore.B) Block and ignore.C) Answer the question. I have a listing for "Coke clear" soda from Japan.It's pretty straight forward.$6 per bottle.$8 S&H for the first bottle. $3 for each additional bottle. The question is: How much one Coke total pl...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 47 replies
  • 1 helpful

good news for a change

As of now I am up 82.6% compared to the previous 31 days and 4% from this time last year. Given that for months I was more than 50% down year to year this is stupendous. The ONLY thing I've done differently is throw as many lots on Ebay as I can. I a...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 8 helpful

New listings (not relist) will NOT appear no matter what I do...

To start, yes I realize tons of people post on this topic, however I have read many posts and tried all of the "tricks" and "suggestions", but nothing is working. I have two listings I tried putting up for "Ready Player One 4K Target Blu-ray" plus an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors