Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

50% Off FVF Promo for Volume Discount Listings

This just showed up in my inbox. Interesting. Full FVF charged on 1st, subsequent get 50% off FVF. This Promotion will begin on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, at 23:...

ebay invoice

How do i sent an invoice on ebay?

What else can I do to increase sales?! Help!

I have been selling on eBay for two years, mostly vintage finds. I am up to nearly 800 items in my store. I have 60 day FREE returns, one day handling time, 30 day listings (with automation rule to relist), 10 percent promotion level, and I list at l...

What are "you" going to do differently "this" Christmas/Holiday Season?

What are "you"going to do differently "this" Christmas/Holiday Season? 1. Do not over promise on delivery date (s). It seems during the Christmas/Holiday season I get 5-6 buyers who buy at the very last minute and ask if I can get the item to them li...

Resolved! New fees for not allowing "best offer" option on auctions

Why should I have to add the "best offer" option on my auctions? If I don't put the option available on my auctions, then i get a higher final fee. I've been selling items since 2013 and have never had to do this before. The option makes it worse, an...

authenticity issue for Gucci shoes

Hoping you can help me!!! I sold an authentic pair of Gucci shoes to someone and when he received them he claimed that they are not authentic because when he pulled up the insole there weren't any G'S under the insole and he knows from his other pair...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

You know the holiday season is upon us when...

You get an increase of buyers asking "when are you going ship it?" or "How come you haven't shipped it yet?" over the weekend from Friday and Saturday sales. I decided to come into work today because I knew I had a lot more to do so my Monday wouldn'...

Crazylister - Auctiva - Ink Frog Ect

Need some input on these programs.Currently, I use Auctiva for my listings. When I have an issue it takes forever to get it rectified.Anyone have any experience using Crazylister, if so was it a good experience.I have also heard about Ink Frog.I just...

Waiting for Payment

Buyer indicated he will pay cash on Local Pickup but have not heard anything from him since he accepted counteroffer and bought item. How long do I have to wait before I assume he has backed out and can relist item? Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

auto-relist delay problem

Anyone else had problems with auto-relist mysteriously not relisting items until some bizarre time days later?All my listings are set up to start and end on a Friday or Sunday. It relisted three or four on Wednesday for some reason. Three I just kill...

First time I've seen this particular scam . . . at least with this twist.

Over on the Payments discussion board, a member posted that s/he had received this message: "Greetings, I have trouble buying this item, so I communicate with eBay in which they tell me that you have to disable an option of the new policies. Below I ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing a non-working antique clock

Getting ready to list a small wall clock. Clock does not work. Don't know why it doesn't work or whether parts are missing. It is from my deceased grandmother's home (born 1894) and it may have belonged to her parents, or she could have purchased. Wh...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY Stop Changing My Sales To Best Offer

Why is EBAY constantally changing my Fixed Priced Autions every other day to Offer Best Offer To Buyers When I NEVER WANT THAT!!!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors