Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Limit for selling error..

I never sold something on this site.. but when I try to create my listing with a phone they tell me this: " Unfortunately, your listing can’t be completed because you’ve reached your selling limit in this category. " Again.. I never sold something on...

Invoice under minimum payment?

I know there is an invoice fee if you sell something. I got an email for my September invoice, and it says I have $0.67 due. However, underneath that, it says "No payment is required at this time because your account balance is below the minimum paym...

???????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where is my order!!!!!!!!!! Was it even shipped??????" "I dont like this!!!!! How do I send back??????" I dont know what makes people think that using this will produce a more productive result. If anything, it makes me engage with them less and mor...

Fake Yankee Hats on EBAY

Just tried to find my top quality licensed by MLB Yankee baseball hats on ebay, no luck - I might be on the 50th page if at all, I could not find my stuff, but right at the top of the first page with over 800 hats sold I found fake yankee hats. Why d...

Store promotions not working

Anybody else having issues with trying to start a new promotion in your store? I'm trying to start a Halloween promotion - I've gone thru the process THREE times already and NONE of them are working. I just keep getting a screen that says "We can not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I make a markdown sale that actually marks down all my items?

I want to mark down all of my items 5%. I've tried making this sale a few times the past few weeks, and every time about 200 of my 400 listings don't get included because they 'had a recent change in price'. I haven't changed their prices like this f...

eBay concierge

Does anyone know how to get the US eBay concierge. I am so tired of the overseas call center.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Continues to Add Steps for Listing

Please, for the fifth time stop adding more steps and clicks to making a listing. Remove all auto-suggestions (which I would be surprised if anyone ever used since they’re never even ballpark close), and make the form super concise. I genuinely would...

Shipped a USPS 1st Class with the new shipping label program this morning.

The “ship by date” shown was wrong by 2 days. It shows ship by September 28th when it should have shown September 26th. This statement on the right side of the page is misleading:“Make sure your label is clearly visible, and that there is no tape ove...

2018-09-26.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

End listings, downgrade store for a couple months, then upgrade store, relist items in 60 days?

Sales are in the pooper and its not normal or due to our pictures/descriptions or service. Between poor sales, seriously multiplied returns (in the last few months only after years of hardly any), and sytem errors, such as edits not taking, were just...

Selling Outside of the Auction Directly to Buyer

How do you sell something directly to a buyer (who offers less than listed price) outside of the auction. I know I still have to pay the ebay fees (I read that somewhere at some point), but how do I set that up? Is there an "option" I click on somewh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

$$$ Scrounge Lounge $$$ Harvesting Sales for September 2018

hey hey hey!Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge! Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003. Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt.We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual p...

Buyer's package was stolen out of my mailbox before pickup

I put a sold item in my mailbox for carrier pickup on Friday. The package has never been scanned and I believe it was most likely stolen before pickup. I have contacted my buyer just to verify that they have not received the item, and contacted USPS ...

• 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Toys R Us is trying a comeback

https://www.wsj.com/articles/toys-r-us-cancels-auction-as-lenders-plan-brands-revival-1538504227

Most Marked as Helpful Authors