Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Glitch, super annoying

When a buyer makes me an offer, I usually want to contact the buyer...so i click on buyers name and click contact...When it asks for the "Item Number"... I enter it, and click contact...Its a dead end every time... ( just takes me to "My Messages" ) ...

Thinking I got scammed

Last night we sold 11 bottles of model glue to 11 separate people in a 20 minute time frame. While I would love to believe there was a sudden mad rush to buy glue, something seems off. All the accounts were opened in August, and none of the recipient...

eBay seller fees from sales tax.

I don't know if this issue has came up already, but I just noticed that eBay is charging me fees from the sales tax they are charging the buyer. Let's say I sold an item for $100 and charged $10 for shipping. The buyer pays $110 to me and let's say a...

Can't generally scan form???

Atleast 3 times a week I receive this error. Then I just drop my items off and my lazy post office doesn't scan my packages until they move to another city. I'd wait in line but there is always only 1 window open with 75 people in line. 

20230831_203921.jpg

I Find It Insulting!

I find it to be insulting when asked to send an offer, When you are already the lowest price, & your competitors items are used & yours is New!, It is just Never Enough!

User avatar by Guide
  • 55 replies
  • 6 helpful

Trading Assistant Needed near NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

I have piles of mostly men's jackets and some women's. Most are leather, some fabric. Most are leftover from magazine photo shoots and in excellent condition; others are in varying condition. Retail price range of range from about $200 to $1000, some...

Payment

so ive sold over a few items the past week that should total up to 237$ but it shows in my funds I've only got 205$ where's my other 32$ going and I've noticed this before that I don't get all the money im suppose to.

And in the "What was I thinking?" Department...

...I just realized that I started a couple of 7-day auctions last night that will therefore end on Thanksgiving evening, right when everyone is sleeping off their big meal. I have got to start paying more attention to the calendar.

Your offer price is too large

Is anyone else getting this message when trying to send an offer?, Not quite sure what to make of it?, & I can't send the offer, It is happening on about 30 items that were previously on markdown manager, If that has anything to do with it?

Customer claims a Paypal refund for an item from 3 YEARS ago.

I (I think) finally resolved this with Paypal.It took three separate phone calls over several days. I got a notice from PayPal that a customer filed a claim stating they never authorized a payment for an eBay item in Oct. 2020.At first, I thought it ...

Personalised Products-No Returns-How?

How do you sell personalised items on ebay? I know they now have the personalised box so buyers can add what name/etc they want on an item. But as a business you have to accept returns. When a personalised item is created with someones picture and na...

Fraud Address

I sold an item quickly but when I check shipping address it come up a recent fraud address - how should I handle? They paid and asked for a serial number - any help appreciated.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors