Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling

I am to list a product on eBay.I can't seem to find my old eBay name ....BARGAINSLASHER.It has been a while since my name has been active but now what?Bob

Selling

Ebay has created a culture of crybabies to get their money refunded and keep it for free.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity Guarentee - Trading Cards

I recently sold a couple of baseball cards that ended up selling for more than $500. In my experience any trading card that sold for more than $250 went to a site for it's authencity to be guarenteed. These two did not for some reason. Does anyone kn...

How To reclaim VAT on ebay final value fees

Hello! I have a VAT registered company in sweden that sells products on ebay.com.When i sell items i get charged 25% VAT on my final value fees, 25% is the standard VAT rate in sweden.So my question is how do i reclaim the VAT ? Does ebay have a swed...

negative's from deadbeat bidders

Been selling on here for 24+ years, have exemplary record. generate six figures of revenue for ebay every year for the past 10 or more. Get a buyer who made a false claim saying I dont accept returns , when its literally processed automatically. Used...

Received 2 negative feedback for one auction?

So I had someone leave negative feedback. It is what it is. I accept I could have done better with the shipping which was their major gripe. HOWEVER, it appeared as negative feedback x2 - not just one. So it appears on my feedback that I have 2 negat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay authentication

 I purchased a pair of Off white unc size 7 on November 10th they passed eBay authentication. listed and sold the item in the same condition and even had the eBay tag on them on November 27th and today they didn’t pass eBay. What do I do?  

IMG_8559.jpeg IMG_8560.png

How do you feel about eBay's massive profits, raised fees, allowed taxing, and percentage taken?

In difficult times, eBay profited hugely off of people's pain, then, they raise fees to steal from those trying to survive. Additionally, they paid very little taxes on those massive profits while also allowing sellers to be taxed at a lower selling ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors