Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

He tried to pull a fast one

I sold 6 gallons of Concrobium Disinfectant Cleaners and the buyer tried to get me for 3 free gallons stating he didn't receive his inventory when the tracking shows the exact weight on both packages {36LBS & 18.3LBS} each gallon weighs approximately...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

You know you need a break from eBay when .....

A buyer complains that her Free Gift should have been bigger. Buyers don't look at the photos, read the title, item specifics or description then complain it isn't what they wanted, demand a refund and demand to keep your merchandise for free. A buye...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Giving credit where credit is due ... FREE RETURNS

The monthly Seller Protection Summary helps to emphasize the importance of Free Returns and the benefit it has to Sellers. We all know its not a perfect world out there so this extended protection from eBay is certainly worth it ...

Screenshot (1973).png

Question about stores

For the basic store subscription is says the final value fees cap is $350.00. Is that $350 per month, or per sale? Also with Managed Payments coming soon, would it even be worth it for me to upgrade to a store? Only reason I care to have a store in t...

I have a Return question. Anyone?

Recently had a return request, which is fine. Not as described . Debatable, but what ever. So I have to pay for return shipping. I live in Canada and the item is in the USA. I have the Buyer pay the shipping and then have them send a pic of the recei...

eBay does nothing to stop scammers 1140 River Rd. Delaware

there is tons and tons of feedback ALL OVER the internet, both on this forum and many others about this address and the scams that are connected to it while eBay does nothing to stop them...they claim to block IP addresses, like the scammers can't ch...

Selling manager

Cant find link to download selling manager.Is this available only if you have a store?Went to subscription page where I was directed by "help" and its not there ?

Appealing Service Metrics

@Anonymous I've reported a couple of false snads and have already issued refunds. How long does the reporting process take for these snads to be removed from service metrics?

No touch baby thermometers, are they allowed on ebay?

No touch baby thermometers, are they allowed on ebay? I ask this time because without checking I put KN95 masks up only to find out they are banned except for a few preferred sellers. Now I am stuck with masks and I don't want to get stuck with baby ...

Same buyer buying 1 cheap item every week to 10 days under different ID's

Am I paranoid or what?Had a buyer buy a cheap item on 4/20 and paid with no problemSame buyer purchased another cheap item under a different ID on 4/30 and paidSame buyer bought a 3rd item on 5/7 under a 3rd ID and paid.These are brand new ID's for e...

Exactly what are the qualifications to "become eligible" to promote an item??

Hello everyone,I am very frustrated with Ebay and their customer dis-service system. I have been a seller on ebay off and on for 21 years. Depending on my work load I can go long periods of time without selling things. I came back to selling in April...

Please help me understand the new Manage payment plan

There is so much talk with the new manage payment plan about getting the funds from the buyer before shipping the item.....Is it going to be the same as with PayPal....A buyer purchases or bids on your item, when it is paid for, ebay tells you its ok...

Resolved! How request additional shipping funds

I made a sale today and the buyer requested to pay for expedited shipping. I sent the box priority express and it cost me an additional $25. I know she is good for it, but cannot find any way to request it since all traces of email addresses are gone...

Is This Allowed?

Seller is re-bottling chlorhexadine 4% into unmarked spray bottles and selling it as part of a sanitation package at an inflated price. In addition to the outrageous price his cleaning bundle has been listed for, one of his pictures shows a gallon ju...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors