Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Derogatory charitable comments

I am reading a lot of derogatory comments about eBay charities and charities in general. It makes me really sad. I just wanted to stand up for the little guy. Although it it true that the majority of the big charities have enormous salaries for their...

Promotions vs Markdown Manager

I've come to find (at least for me) that Markdown Manager works WAY better than Promotions.I like the idea of increased visual prominence with Promotions but Markdown Manager for whatever reasonworks better.I guess it's the old saying that Money Talk...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Procedural question on sending an invoice w/extras

Over in my selling account I have a buyer who is interested in a Buyitnow item but would also like to buy a few extra parts for a second one that he already has. I am fine with that but I am not sure how to add the extra pieces into the bill. This is...

What do I do about canceled item?

Okay, so I’m fairly new to selling on eBay so I didn’t know about this at all. Anyways, I was selling an item and someone bid on item and won the bid. I sent them a payment reminder and a few messages that they had to pay or I was going to cancel the...

Appealing Service Metrics?

I was wondering with the new protection for top rated sellers, can you appeal an item not described ding on your service metrics? Sold an item for parts and the buyer claimed snad. Buyer admitted on messages that she didn't read description or look a...

Resolved! Buyer read my listing wrong and blamed me in the Return Request. Will this hurt my account?

So I'm pretty new to Ebay, so let me know if I'm missing something. I'm selling a used stepladder, and tall stepladders are difficult to ship. Since they are so long, wide, and lightweight, the shipping would cost more than a new ladder, so I wanted ...

Classic site does not work

I have a samsung and I keep trying to view my messages or just go to classic site because mobile site just simply sucks and it doesn't let me at all.. I keep trying and trying and trying since a ebay Representatives on ebay just tell me the same thin...

Losing TRS over a glitch? are the phones working and can some one tell me how to get to a number?

As the title states I signed on Sunday to check for orders and noticed that my dashboard looked funky. Seller level forecast "Above standard" What the H? what now... so I go check and my shipping validation is the issue... what now... I haven't sold ...

New grandson.jpg

Is this a scam I don’t know about?

Hello I’m selling an iPhone xs and I’ve had two messages about the item now of similar lines. First message was asking if the item is still available and how much I want for it, when I replied and told them a price, they then replied again saying wha...

Ask ebay to step in

I have had a case opened against an item i sold which the buyer says they havenot received but I have the tracking saying its been signed for. How long do I have to wait before I can ask ebay to step in and how do u do this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No one buys my ebay listings

Hi I'm new to ebay and started selling a week ago, i have a few listings that are active for about 2 days and no one is buying them but they get a good amount of views.https://www.ebay.com/itm/313234181909https://www.ebay.com/itm/313233223757https://...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors