Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer paid more than buy it now price

The buy it now price for my item was 185$ and I offered free shipping. But when I checked this morning it said the item had been sold and bought for $197.95. Is this a scam? It didn’t even give me the option to accept the offer or not?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay changing listing mid month

Why in the **bleep** are all my listing now accepting offers? I did not **bleep** agree to this and all of a sudden I got every lowlife piece of **bleep** sending me lowball offers! Which is notifying me constantly that another **bleep** is lowballin...

Did I miss something? When did that happen?

I have clicked on my own user ID, something I do not often do - and all the people who used to follow this selling account, as well as those accounts I used to follow (including their Avatars) are gone. When did this happen, and what purpose would th...

Tradition of Srilanka

Hi eBay. I listed a lotus flower which made by hand. It is described the tradition of sri lanka. I took 4tos and made a nice listing and listed it. I want promote my add one google. So how can I do it well? Any ideas about it

Resolved! Old Elephant Statue

Hi eBay. I listed a old elephant statue recently. I listed it on auction method. It is approximately 1 kg weight. https://www.ebay.com/itm/392936686937 This is the link for it. Because the Its shipping cost, I thought that add that cost to the shippi...

The New Sell It Now Listing Tool is Trash

The new listing tool is absolute garbage. Astonishingly, it now takes more time to list items one-by-one. The details are more watered down, and the graphic layout is distracting.I have to now rotate all photos uploaded to eBay ONE BY ONE, even when ...

Fall Seller Update

What, no comments/complaints about the new Fall Seller Update? Went to eBay community this evening expecting to see a bunch of traffic about the new update, but nary a thread. Previous updates have generated voluminous discussion, so I'm quite surpri...

Approved seller for Vaping help.

Hi everyone. I'm wondering if someone could help me? I recently put a application in to become a approved seller for vaping products like e liquids and hardware but got rejected with no explanation provided. I run my own online store so I'm unsure wh...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding My Unsold Listings

I have some items that I chose not to relist quite awhile back. Now, it seems, they are completely gone. I did not want to have to create new listings on these items - so much extra work! Isn't there any way to retrieve those listings? I hate when EB...

Better security

I have not had one real buyer since I got on Facebook. How are they able to do this all the time and then almost all of my stuff for sell has be removed because of suspicion activity or wasn’t that persons account to buy stuff on. I still can’t find ...

Money on hold although buyer received

buyer received item from us 2 weeks ago. We paid for package to be signed for upon receipt. PayPal has our money on hold and says to contact eBay for assistance. Ebay says to contact PayPal. Ebay says zip code on package did not match zip code of buy...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors