Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer cancelled bid

My item sold, but then the highest bidder cancelled her/his bid. Doesn't the next highest bidder have the option of then buying the item? Or is the seller out of luck, and then has to start over with a new (relisted) listing?

Resolved! New Seller

I am a professional photographer and just placed some items for sale. They both sold within minutes of being listed? Should I be suspicious of this since it is my first sales listed?? Overly concerned and don't want to lose out on this expensive equi...

Need help periodic reviews?

I’m. Tryna get in contact with eBay it’s been a week now since this review started I’m tryna figure how much longer it’s gonna take I need that cash for more inventory for this holiday season

Resolved! Refunds

Can you send a refund with funds from your bank account, or must it be from a PayPal balance? I'd rather not have to move the money from my bank account to PayPal first.

Refund

I’ve been trying to give the dude his refund back and the app isn’t letting me do so. Mind you I didn’t Receive the payment because it was on hold by PayPal for eBay so if eBay goes in my account and take money I didn’t receive there will be a proble...

ebay xmas gift exchange

When did/is everyone going to ship out their ebay xmas gift exchange packages? I plan on sending mine out tomorrow (Wednesday) via Priority Mail. Am i cutting it too close?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

I have a local store in Sri Lanka and I want to extend my business to a worldwide market .so can you help me how I start this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Heads up to sellers that use Gmail

This is an alert to all sellers using Gmail that rely on e-mail to notify them of sales, INRs, returns, offers, buyer messages, payment notices, or anything else selling-related that they should log in to each of their eBay accounts directly to make ...

''Listing has been removed''

Hi, I try to create new listing but when I try to preview it there is message ''This listing (x x x) has been removed, or this item is not available.'' I just created listing normally but it doesn't show up. What do I do?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need serious help dealing with a 'Karen'! Please help!

In all my years selling i havent had the displeasure of a buyer as the one im dealing with now. I sold an ICEE slushie machine using best offer for the VERY REASON of hoping to "shop" for a potential buyer with an established history on ebay and of g...

selling problems

i have been facing difficuilty in selling my items for three months , very disappointed situation .no buyer is trying to reach me out, If any one can guide me

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Charging Their FEE on Refunded Shipping to Buyers

As some of you have discovered, ebay is charging their fee on the original amount of shipping, not the amount after you have refunded shipping to a buyer. Say $50 order of six items, shipping of $20, because you have multiple product shipping discoun...

I was charged twice for final value fee

I had a final value fee invoiced today but didn’t get it on my PayPal yet so I decided to do it through the one time payment option and after I did I was charged again through PayPal, my final value fee was $50 and then I got charged twice and have $...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors