Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

starting

so i want to sell a couple of things and i didnt know if it was worth it to start a whole ebay store. i dont plan to keep using ebay to sell. any thoughts. i just want to make a few bucks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help with shipping issues

Good morning. We sold an item to an international buyer. For some reason, even though it is the only thing we use for international, GPS was not an option on this item. I am certain it was previously on the item. But, that's a completely different is...

Support phone number?

I've been around for almost 16 years and I get SO frustrated now trying to maneuver my way to everything. So #1 question, are 1099's from eBay mailed yet and did anyone receive one? And #2 question, is there a phone number that will get me through to...

Community Connection Thread: Pets Edition

Welcome to our first engagement post of 2021! We plan to post a fun off-topic thread every two weeks so we can learn more about one another. After two weeks, we’ll post a new fun topic. Our first topic is pets (how could it be anything else?) We know...

2020 1099 forms available???

Are new tax forms available? When I am in my seller hub report says I didn't sell enough for a 1099. I am way over $20,000 so not sure why. I get that message. Thanks!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best selling items in epidemic period

Can anyone suggest items for sale during this period, I have a shop with garden components, but I do not know what items are for sale on eBay. Suggest the products you like as a customer or seller.Here are some of the items I have: garden tools, deco...

Is Ebay having Techical glitch problems

I'm trying to relist Multiple listings. I check "all" multiple listings and relist. And I get the "you are not permitted to sell on Ebay."However, if I go to list a single listing no problem, I can list it. What am I missing.

controversie

buon giorno non ho ricevuto un oggetto e ebay non mi risponde se non con frasi fatte e continui rinvii .non è il primo acquisto fatto qui ma vedendo le difficoltà e poca professionalità credo sarà l ultimo ed il feelback negativo lo metterò a questo ...

Appeals dept keeps denying my appeal

For reference: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling-Q-A/Begging-all-sellers-to-STOP-using-eBay-immediately-Rant/qaq-p/31583005/comment-id/283392#M283392 And now today they say it can’t be overturned because it was returned to me. Only problem is , I...

Buyer opened dispute. (Posted by seller)

Buyer opened a dispute because the said they didn’t receive item. I messaged them and asked if they would like refund or replacement. They chose replacement on day 3. I mailed the replacement item out to them on day 3. The item was under $6 so I did ...

EBay Return Label Dilemma - Advise Please

So I have three return request's opened against me, but being magazines in each case they only require 1 shipping label for the whole lot. I purchased one label and was expecting to be able to view that label in order to copy the tracking info and pa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors