Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay Silent on Missing First Class Option when selling

I’m one of the many people who currently are unable to choose a first class option for shipping options. I tried listing today just like I always do and it said to Select shipping option, its under 13 ounces but yet nothing available for me to click ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

Interesting Glitch with Send Offer

Apparently when someone buys something that you have used the 'Send Offer" feature on, ebay does not send them an invoice. I learned this in an interesting way. Sent an offer using the "Send Offer" feature on an inexpensive item I had for sale (on an...

Resolved! Clothing seller success - No rhyme or reason - A mystery?

OK, I have poured over a million (slight exaggeration) clothing sellers stores, watched equally many Youtube videos and I can find little patterns for success. Many sellers with horrendous photos and average pricing and brands, and not offering eithe...

eBay Shortened "Your item has sold" Subject Lines?

Good Evening, I noticed yesterday morning my item sold email subject lines are very shortened and it is super irritating. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there an explanation for this? I did a search and could only find the issue from 2016 or 2017 a...

store subscriptions

Does anyone know for sure what the selling limits are on the different store subscriptions? One place I read states the Premium store is 1000 listings free per month. Another place says 10,000 free. That's a huge difference. I have an Anchor subscrip...

Combined Shipping and Items that are still up for Auction

I have a question when it comes to shipping times and combined shipping. I have a buyer who bought and paid for three items I posted as auction/buy it now (they did the buy it now option). But there were other items I posted that already had a bid on...

2020 Sales report

Im really tired looking for taps to print my 2020 sales report or statement. I cant generate report for the whole year only 4 month and its getting frustraing to follow FAQ doing in old way since 2019. Can some one help me find the current way to pri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors