Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unwanted Mesages

How do you block a person who did not buy from you from sending messages?Thanks for your help.

listings

Is there away to download your listings to your computer?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items not auto relisting

Any one else having trouble, my items just stopped relisting and now I would have to pay 35 cents each one (since am past my 250). Nevermind, how long it will take to do.

Even the "best" sellers make mistakes sometimes...

This hasn't happened to me in a while. Today I get a message from a customer thanking me for my quick service.Unfortunately he received the wrong item. He ordered sugar cane sticksbut received a orange baseball cap instead. Of course I apologized to ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 23 replies
  • 10 helpful

Do I need to Report a Buyer on Unpaid Items?

Just trying to figure out if I need to "Report a Buyer" when they don't pay for an item, or if canceling the item for non-payment is enough to create a "ding" on their account. Looking at the feedback on this account, he's had to have had at least a ...

Bulk upload of listings on ebay

Hello everyone!I'm trying to study the issue of loading goods on ebay not one by one, but in bulk. In total, I need to load about 400 SKUs. In the seller hub I go to the "Upload" section and select the button: "Download template"Then "select template...

Seller sales of quantity showing fake inflated sales!

It has come to my attention after reading about offering quantities of items that a seller can pull an item and claim it sold off of E-Bay, therefore, inflating actual sales on the platform. Besides being deceptive to potential buyers, it's false sel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

It does come back around!

How about that?! The circle is complete. Zero to zero in 5 days. lol No sales on Friday or Sat. 1 on Sunday. I sign up for MP & get rewarded with more in value $ of sales on Monday than the previous 10 days combined. Now I'm back to 0 for the day. I ...

ebay account for SELLING?

I have not SOLD anything on ebay for over 5 years. However, I BUY purchases constantly.When attempting to SELL on ebay, would my account for both selling and buying be thesame, OR, are separate accounts with a different user name and password be need...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! After threatened with Feedback Exortion Buyer Will now File a paypal dispute.

I had an incident where I sold a buyer a bike tire. The buyer obviously tried to install it on the wrong rim and ruined the tire. He filed a dispute for "doesn't fit" and then realized he had to pay for a return label (my shipping is 30 day returns b...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors