Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Notification that an item has sold - I am no longer receiving emails alerting me an item has sold

I am used to receiving emails from ebay alerting me that an item has been sold I think normally saying a payment has been sent to me. In recent days I have sold 3 items and never received any type of email from ebay - I just noticed they were no long...

"Recycling" a old listing with a new product.

Have any of you taken a old listing, let's say a out of stock item that you wont be getting any more of, then change it into a new product that your selling? I know the pros. It looks like you've sold several when you haven't sold any. Are there any ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

find seller

how do i find seller on e-bay with their ID. name 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller hasn’t signed for item or picked it up

I shipped an item via FedEx. It was insured because of the value and needs to be signed for upon arrival. FedEx has attempted to deliver it twice and it hasn’t been picked up at the facility. How long until they just send it back to me? What are the ...

Selling Original JFK Footage - Thoughts

I have been a seller for 17 years but I have an in-law who owns the original Daniels JFK Film Footage currently lent to a museum and they way to sell it. Would eBay take on this type of sale or best to find a private auction/dealer/etc.? I figure the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

What are they up to now?

I'm lost. Ebay messed up my account. Now they want access to my bank account? No way! I'm the seller, not the buyer. They are going out on a limb and they won't be in business my longer. They make too many changes. They changed the platform from a si...

Predators

I have been selling on eBay for a long time. I've encountered lots of predators but this one takes the cake. I touch everything personally I ship. well buyer tells me I sent a bottle of hand soap (not) instead of a Rugerrini filter (we sent). he even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! New seller payment question

I just sold my first item, the buyer wants me to call them directly to give them my PayPal information rather than pay through eBay. Is this typical? Or can it be a potential scam?

Does ebay add FVF to sales taxes?

Hi - I am getting mixed messages about this. Some say yes & some no. What is the truth. Remember, the truth may not lie in what ebay says they do or don't do. L

Most Marked as Helpful Authors