Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Instead of GRANTS to anyone

The sellers who SHOULD be getting 10 grand each should be the best small time sellers who work from home. you know, those of us barely scraping by but at the same time super highly rated? firstly. 100% feedback and zero negatives. that gets rid of al...

Resolved! Send invoice for 2 items paid

How can I send an invoice for 2 items paid by the same buyer - they paid full price but I want to give agreed-to discount? Thanks!

Resolved! Customer Feedbacks & Delivery Notes

I shipped some items and as per my tracking number those are already delivered to customers. But, still I didn't get any Feedback or item delivered message from customer. Is it okay to check it with customer by connecting them through eBay?

Is "Shopping in Microsoft Edge" Driving eBay sales to the Edge

I was checking eBay this morning to price something but couldn't find it, I copied and pasted to Google and found it on eBay but when I clicked on it, the eBay page opened with "Microsoft Edge" pop up stating I can save $24 on similar items, I clicke...

Ebay store name change

BEWARE! It seems that Ebay allows you to change the name of your store every 30 days, BUT it will never allow you to change the store url. As an example my old store name was wisewomenshare but I decided to change my marketing plan so I changed the n...

Every Ebay buyer trying to scam me

Hi, I am a new seller here on eBay, and I was hoping to sell some of my old Pokemon cards. At first it seemed like i was going to sell a bunch, and after 2 days i have "sold" over 20 items. Now here is the catch.. of the 20 items I've sold, 16 have t...

"Please Enter A Valid UPC/ISBN"

When I created a new listing the other day for a new book (it released 05.01.2021) I enter the UPC/ISBN number and ebay returns an error and asks to enter correct UPC/ISBN...well I did, 3x and every time I got error. So I then proceeded by entering "...

"prohibited" items to sell

Hello,Guys, help me understand...As of today, it is still prohibited to list hand sanitizers for sale for me. Yet, there are 100's of listings with hand sanitizers out there in eBay galaxy.When this issue was addressed, I was told the listings I saw ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer in Brazil wanted me to reduce item cost

Hello. I hope I did the right thing. A buyer from Brazil messaged me through ebay wanting to buy a few pricey autograph trading cards, but asked that I only report $50 so he didn't have to pay on his import/export fees.I messaged him back, said I cou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors