Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changing from Business to Personal

I thought I would switch to a business account and started the process. However, after further reflection, it's not worth having a business account for me. How can I switchback to Personal? It does not let me Edit Account Type. Thanks!

impression

How to increase my eBay impression. I use social media for that. what other ways are there for that ?

Advice Needed: Storing Magazines & Other Print in Inventory

We're starting to build up a significant number of old magazines and I'm really curious what other sellers here do to keep them from getting damaged in storage. Do you store them flat or keep them upright, like a comics or sports card collector would...

Resolved! Drop Down Boxes Causes Pages To Freeze While Listing

Over the past few weeks I have encountered problems creating listings. When I go to use the 10,000 drop down boxes eBay now wants us to use, the page freezes and becomes unresponsive. It happens way too frequently and makes listing a real effort. I h...

Listing getting views but not showing on eBay

Hi, So I posted an item on eBay and it was showing. Then I made an edit and is getting views but when I do a search for the item on eBay is not showing. Do you think there's an issue with my listing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid Cancellation

Today I got a message from ebay such as " As previously entered bid on your item has been retracted or canceled" What would be the reason for this problem. Is it have to do something with My Listning?

How to cancel a listing which had no bids?

I listed an item which actually became 2 entries for same item about 3 weeks ago. I had 1 bid, but the buyer asked me to cancel the bid. I did that. Now I just want to remove the item from Ebay. How do I cancel and what would the charges be?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers might as well be called "losers" on ebay

Why does the seller always lose on ebay? I sell a vehicle only to find out the "buyer" is a fraud and ebay has no interest in changing that or limiting how many "frauds" use the system. It takes 4 weeks to make sure the "fraud buyer" wants to cancel ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What would y'all do? Intercepting a package for buyer.....

So I need some quick advice.I sold an item, shipped it out yesterday to the address provided, and the buyer contacted me after I had dropped it at the post office saying the address was wrong, could I please ship it to another address.I informed them...

Transparent background

Looking for recommendations for transparent picture background. I had bought Adobe photoshop a few years ago via online download and it worked well, then I got a new computer and went to reinstall it and despite the fact that I had all of the require...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice fee

Why do I owe a high fee when I haven't sold anything for almost 2 months? I sold a item today for 25.00. Now all of this money goes to ebay and I will be out of pocket for shipping. I'm 60 years old selling my own personal items and inherited items. ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors