Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Watched Items

Hi - Is there a way for me to get an alert when someone new watches my sale items? I have noticed lately that when I watch another seller's items, I will get an offer. So far, I have not figured out how to do this. Any help is most welcomed. Thanks i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Concerned about fraud

I recently had an offer that I accepted, I have red flags though for several reasons, the item had 0 bids and the offer was $20 higher than min bid. The person just joined, has no buying or selling record, and sent me a message 20 seconds after I acc...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account Reinstated After MC011 (Originally Told Me They Couldn't Accept Screenshots of Receipts)

So I've been selling on eBay here and there for a while now and never had any issues. Recently I decided to start doing it fulltime to see if I can make some viable income out of it. Big mistake. I guess the fact that I was suddenly selling at a high...

eBay Acquires Sneaker Con Authentication Business

Wow - big news for the sneaker business today. eBay has acquired Sneaker Con's authentication business. https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/ebay-acquires-sneaker-con-authentication-business/ Interested to hear what sneaker sellers think about this -...

Im super upset

I sold personal items to pay my mortgage? I recently lost my son who was adopted and on survivors bennifits. 3 days before the 1st on ..SSPut a government hold on my account. Therefore my mortgage was not paid.. I had no other choice but to sell pers...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

2021 Your refund did not go through. Please use a different payment option and try again.

hello, I am having a terrible time trying to refund my customer's money, which is on HOLD by eBay. No matter what I do, it keeps saying, Your refund did not go through. Please use a different payment option and try again. However, I have linked my cr...

Transaction Defect Rate for ending items out of stock?

Hi all, I'm really confused and I was hoping you could help. I have been selling on ebay for years now, and recently I started seeing out of stock items showing up as in stock. I remembered there was a setting to turn that off (I dont remember turnin...

question about FB revision

This weekend I got a couple of messages from a buyer. He had left me FB that said something like great transaction, fast shipping, awesome communication. Great, right? Nope, he left me a big red donut with those words! He messaged me to say he hit ne...

Comparisons

For those of you who love me complaining; here I am again! LOL On Sunday Nov. 14 & 21, in just 10 hours at the flea market, I generated more $$ in sales than the entire month of Nov. on eBay!! Far less people seeing my items but achieving MUCH better...

The VeRO program

ebay removed one of my listings because the Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) claimed it was counterfeit. This item was purchased at an authorized dealer for this brand. There was no explanation for the claim and no clear information on how to contact the...

Features missing from the new layout when listing an item?

Hello everyone, I haven't listed anything in about a week, and when I went to list an item today, I saw that two critical features I use on every listing were missing: • The ability to add pictures from a mobile device/app while listing the item on a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors