Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Link to 'Scheduled Listings' in Seller Hub is broken. What next?

The link to 'scheduled listings' (a link I used to use EVERY SINGLE DAY) on the main overview page in Seller Hub (in the middle box "Listings" in the center of the page) takes me to a page with ZERO listings when I currently have 48 listings schedule...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Where is customer service help?

Does anyone out there know how to get in touch with eBay customer service for a seller. I have been unable to find a phone number or an email… And appears there is no help at all from the Robo assistant.

Custom offer

How do I send a private offer to a buyer that includes two different items?

Unarchive

An order was archived by mistake me. How do I unarchive it again. please hep someone you know

Understanding Fees

New to ebay so forgive me for asking what has probably been answered a thousand times. I sold a camera for 100.00. Same day sold a cymbal for 60.00. On the camera it says they took 13.62 for their fees which leaves me a net of 86.38. Then on the cymb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to vent!

I had a customer request a return on 4 ink cartridges he purchased from me for $65. It was a valid return reason so I accepted the return and issued a return shipping label. So he only sends back 1 of the 4 cartridges purchased which was not discusse...

Listing products to sell

Good day I am battling to list old LP Vinyl records on Ebay, for one you want a number or a barcode of the product, but most of them does not have barcodes and does not want to except the LP no that is on the record and it is very frustrating I have ...

Resolved! Winning buyer (0 feedback) sent me a message asking if he can pay with a debit card - is this ok?

Hi, I have an auction that just completed: https://www.ebay.com/itm/194695728906 and I just got a message from the winning bidder (who has 0 feedbacks): "is it okay if I select a debit card as a form of payment?" I messaged him back with the types of...

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

What will happen to my free listings come February1?

Hi...I want to know this. Since I have been limited to below 100 free listings and cannot list anymore this month...when the month starts in February, will the counter start over at 100 free listings or 250? See previous posts on this matter.

Ebay has lost my Trust

Over the Christmas period this year me and many other small shop owners have lost money. the reason is very simple you have changed policies none stop ( payments and accounts) and the cruelest was to not advertise here in the UK (and not tell us in a...

• 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! New Postal Rate Increase

I am wondering if any of the long time eBay wizards have any recommendations on how to update my shipping fees for the new rate increase that goes into effect today Sunday 1/9. While I sell primarily music (all types of vinyl) the new rates will not ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors