Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Do MC011 restrictions really get lifted?

I'm just wondering if these restrictions ever really get lifted? I'm seeing numerous reports of this happening to sellers just because of an increase in sales volume. I get that eBay wants to protect itself and the buyers, but I have sold 8600 items ...

SALES PLUMMETED PLEASE CRITIQUE MY SHOP

Hi all. I had 97 sales in January and 95 in February, which is good for me. I averaged a little over 75 sales per month last month. For some reason I had 52 sales in March and looks like a little over 50 for April. Would like to have some critique of...

Fraud or spam?

Is there anyway to filter buyers so I don't continue to get false buys?This would be when the item is listed not after so I can't block any buyer until after the fact. Thank you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ensuring auctioned items sell for value

I am currently auctioning items and I have been unable to increase my starting price. If there is only a 1-2 people that bid at the last minute and I don’t get the value of what the collection is worth, can I cancel the sale for the item without addi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

All of a sudden my seller status is “back on track”

Can someone explain this to me? I sold for 6-8 months…lots of toy catalogs. One bad transaction with negative feedback.my dashboard showed stats that had my seller status in jeopardy. Every month a warning but I stopped selling during that time due t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling in AU with UK Account

I have a UK eBay account but am visiting family in AU currently. There is a bunch of old stuff here I'd like to sell, but having a UK account everything defaults to UK selling options (RoyalMail, Australia needing international shipping etc,). Is the...

Resolved! Non Payers

What's up E-Bay? 3 non payers in 30 days!!! 1 offer excepted also , and a non payer.Start kicking these people out, It's getting to be a waste of my time, calling you, complaining, and there still here. You need a different sytem. Warning first time ...

How to address complaint of missing items?

I sold an item that was new but was opened. I inspected it prior to listing the item and supplied pictures of most of the items that were included in the box. Now that the buyer has the item they are claiming that it is missing several major pieces a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors