Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Did something change with the cancellation process?

Buyer buys an item and immediately requests to cancel. I put the cancel through. On my payments page, it shows a refund that has been completed. But the order is still sitting on my page of stuff to be shipped and I did not receive any emails to conf...

Resolved! Sold item says i have to pay for shipping instead of the buyer

 so I charge shipping on all of my items every single one, i sold an item and it is telling Me that it's free for the buyer and I have to pay 9.65 for shipping, did they somehow send me an offer that included free shipping and I didn't notice it when...

Screenshot_20220424-195918_eBay.jpg

Resolved! Paid item but no pick up

Hi, I had an item for sale with local pickup only because it's a big item that it costs more to ship than what it is worth. I don't know if the buyer who bought it can speak English or just doesn't want to respond at all. They have paid for the item ...

"Leave feedback" message won't go away!

Recently the "Leave feedback" message for my buyers won't go away! After leaving feedback for my buyers this message will not go away and the list is getting longer every day. If I am going to take the time to leave feedback, then eBay should delete ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Using phone numbers to message

Is it customary to go to texting on your phone messager instead of staying on Ebay. Is there a way to know if you are being scammed? I'm getting a headache just trying to figure this out. I'm selling a truck so I'm not too worried about loosing it bu...

Used Waterford ornaments

I want to sell my rnaments now that I have enjoyed them where do. I get the necessary UPC code required. Nothing is on the product?

Why does seller pay shipping when buyer also pays?

I sold a sleeping bag for $115. The buyer paid shipping which was $23. The buyer paid $138 total. I was paid $120- $18(ebay shipping discount). The total sum paid out to me was $102. Why am I paying for a shipping label out of my payout when the buye...

Resolved! Skewed Information On Terapeak & Advaced Search

Why does Terapeak & Advanced Search (Sold items past 90 days) NOT show items that have been shipped / gone out the door and/or tracked to the receiver exclusively? Instead they show everything that has sold - shipped or not. This skews the ability to...

Resolved! Top rated, but not Top Rated

I had an evaluation today. I am fully qualified to become Top Rated. My rating forecast is Top Rated.But for some reason, the sales dashboard only lists sales as of January 31 when I didn't meet the requirements, and my rating is still "Above Standar...

Resolved! Getting threats from a potential buyer

I encountered a potential buyer from another country that showed interest in one of my phones. I messaged them that I can only ship this phone within the United States, and I can't ship it to them. However, they said they have a U.S. address that I c...

non-paying bidder~other options rather than cancel sale?

Hello, Am I missing something on how to handle non-paying customers. I used to click on a link to report them and would get my selling fees returned after a certain time limit. Now all I can find is to cancel the sale? Is this ebays new way? Thanks

Listing Error

 I keep trying to list an item for sale (I’m located in the US) and whenever I go to list it, I get this error message. I’ve contacted customer support numerous times to no avail. I was able to submit proof of identity and proof of address and still ...

B06AF142-3FEA-4D86-A574-32425106DCC3.jpeg

sold items

Im having problems with Ebay relisting my SOLD items... ugh They say its a glitch. grrr its a pain because I have to tell my buyer it sold already. Help. ANy suggestions?? Thxs

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors